Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:34 pm 

Yeah, I mean the logs are there. If your gonna sleep and claim mobs another person was attacking, then you need to keep the mobs you have and kill them. If they kill someone else and you sat there and did nothing, that is mpk. Probably wasn't nice they moved in on you when you were exping but MPK wasnt the right answer.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
He put claim mechanics in the game a long time ago so that you can only maintain claim on as many mobs as people you have in your party. If the mobs went white, and the op slept them, he was allowed to do that. If it ruined your xp or got you killed, then you shouldn't have had more mobs pulled than people in the party. He put that mechanic in here literally for this reason. Gray area mpk that it seems like Agonybringer deserved, judging by the vile in that text. And I say that as someone who knows him and likes him a little. He's definitely in the wrong here from what I am looking at.

I'm not sure how this is any different than what Rixx did to you, outside of the threats to keep doing it.

Dyna zones aren't restricted to just one party, you shouldn't have had more mobs pulled than people in the party, etc.

Honestly, I don't think these guys did it on purpose or at least entirely on purpose. So I don't think the same level of malice was present there. Rixx sat outside bubu while we did nearly the whole run and then preplanned and executed the mpk. These guys were trying to get claim on white xp mobs that they believed agony unjustly moved in on.

No they slept the mobs after a Tier III Aga was cast and hate was established. The intent was there. Mobs are not yours if you didn't claim them to begin with. Yes the camp was moved in on but the mobs were pulled from the spawn, and they were cast upon with a sleepga after a Tier III Aga was cast. Nice try on defending the MPK though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
He put claim mechanics in the game a long time ago so that you can only maintain claim on as many mobs as people you have in your party. If the mobs went white, and the op slept them, he was allowed to do that. If it ruined your xp or got you killed, then you shouldn't have had more mobs pulled than people in the party. He put that mechanic in here literally for this reason. Gray area mpk that it seems like Agonybringer deserved, judging by the vile in that text. And I say that as someone who knows him and likes him a little. He's definitely in the wrong here from what I am looking at.

I'm not sure how this is any different than what Rixx did to you, outside of the threats to keep doing it.

Dyna zones aren't restricted to just one party, you shouldn't have had more mobs pulled than people in the party, etc.

Honestly, I don't think these guys did it on purpose or at least entirely on purpose. So I don't think the same level of malice was present there. Rixx sat outside bubu while we did nearly the whole run and then preplanned and executed the mpk. These guys were trying to get claim on white xp mobs that they believed agony unjustly moved in on.

No they slept the mobs after a Tier III Aga was cast and hate was established. The intent was there. Mobs are not yours if you didn't claim them to begin with. Yes the camp was moved in on but the mobs were pulled from the spawn, and they were cast upon with a sleepga after a Tier III Aga was cast. Nice try on defending the MPK though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:23 am 

I don't care about the MPK, you brought it on yourself being assholes bullying a group out of a camp.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:54 am 

Naimah wrote:
I don't care about the MPK, you brought it on yourself being assholes bullying a group out of a camp.

For the first part: You may not care about the MPK, almost all the server does.
For the second part: Feel free to share your opinion, it just describes who you are. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:31 am 

Naimah wrote:

You may not care about the rules, but one of those things is allowed and the other isn’t.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:08 am 

Aeroo wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

I wasn't there, but my understanding is it went like this:

Agony's group pulls mobs, sleeps them
Agony's group nukes mobs, sleeps them
Other group sleepga2s them, does nothing with the mobs they have claim on
Agony's group tries to kill remaining mobs, but the mobs the other group has claim on are never acted on and kill them

An action was taken that would not have generated enough threat to take the mobs off of the first group and no follow up action was performed. I don't think we'd be having this conversation if they had followed up and tried to nuke + resleep the mobs, rather than just letting them run wild while claimed.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:14 am 

Imagine instead of defending your members for being assholes you tell them to uphold server etiquette?

If you're gonna camp over people, make sure you only claim 6 mobs.

That pugil sure sniffed his butt lmao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:57 am 

are you actually defending mpk lol

agony was an arsehole tho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:48 am 

Moving ontop of another group just because you don’t like their reply after asking how long they were gonna be there, you kinda deserve everything ya get.

Pretty sure you guys would be first in line to complain if the Chinese party had moved ontop of your camp and started pulling.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next