Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:59 am 

sprinkle4 wrote:
Lol iwas in the chat thing for 2 weeks trying to get password reset, during that time 200+ people came in with same issue no one got any responses, best thing to do is quit theres no support on this server or staff of any kind, he is trying to fix the patch he screwed up with bigtime

you can reset your password char at forum login,
, use i forgot password u will get email for reset

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:19 am 

Added:
  1. Prio 2 Ullikummi is very different fight, spams ToAU/Skellets TP moves, Malediction (AoE drain), Black Cloud, Hellstrike, and others (can't remember names). - added 12.05.2020
  2. Prio 1 Attack formula seems incorrect. Hexa strike is doing abysmal damage, Evisceration is doing more than Dancing edge, etc. - added 12.05.2020

Is this fixed?

1. Prio 2 Zeni NM (T1) Cheese Hoarder drops no loot so far & ??? respawns instantly - added 05.05.2020
  2. Prio 1 AoE spells ignore claim and overwrite it. - added 05.05.2020

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:12 am 

It seems ws's that crit and are 5hits+ are doing insane dmg, e.g. rampage and evis

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Rampage
https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Evisceration

pls nasomi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:56 pm 

"AoE spells ignore claim and overwrite it."

This one makes me nervous at HNM

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:45 pm 

Nidu wrote:

With good reason. I've already watched an Aspid get 'taken' this way. The original group in that case did end up getting it back, but I can just imagine someone 'accidentally' casting sleepga/blizzaga3/etc. on a Thunder Elemental when KB is nearby and 'totally coincidentally' at 1%. And of course, because RNGesus is a toxic and vengeful son-of-a-troll-god, that person will inevitably get a d.ring and double m.legs drop. It also made some other fights a bit more interesting... e.g.: if you have an outside party fighting adds, you gotta be careful about tossing out -ga spells.

Hopefully this one is fixed soon, if it's not already resolved by the time I post this. It's definitely not the only way to reliably steal a mob (if you ever start seeing a THF curing himself next to your mob, you'd best hit the Record button - especially for mobs that cause damage outside the ally), but this one is definitely one of the easiest to have happen 'accidentally'.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:29 pm 

Gollum wrote:
Nidu wrote:

With good reason. I've already watched an Aspid get 'taken' this way. The original group in that case did end up getting it back, but I can just imagine someone 'accidentally' casting sleepga/blizzaga3/etc. on a Thunder Elemental when KB is nearby and 'totally coincidentally' at 1%. And of course, because RNGesus is a toxic and vengeful son-of-a-troll-god, that person will inevitably get a d.ring and double m.legs drop. It also made some other fights a bit more interesting... e.g.: if you have an outside party fighting adds, you gotta be careful about tossing out -ga spells.

Hopefully this one is fixed soon, if it's not already resolved by the time I post this. It's definitely not the only way to reliably steal a mob (if you ever start seeing a THF curing himself next to your mob, you'd best hit the Record button - especially for mobs that cause damage outside the ally), but this one is definitely one of the easiest to have happen 'accidentally'.

This is not true, the adds at this particular Aspid were under control by the LS who had claim. Seems more likely it went white because they had too many adds.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:57 pm 

Elimarley wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Nidu wrote:

This is not true, the adds at this particular Aspid were under control by the LS who had claim. Seems more likely it went white because they had too many adds.

I didn't record it myself, and I know some tensions were high, so my apologies if I'm talking out of my ass. It sure looked sheisty from the outside, and it appeared that a separate LS was training mobs up to Aspid.. seconds later, the tank with claim suddenly disengaged while still being hit, and the mob never went white to me (at least not on my screen). Looked exactly like what happens if you go and test the 'claim stealing' function on other random mobs.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm 

the first aspid after maintenance was actually claimed like that, we didnt do the aga abusing tho, they got it back through the same thing, we didnt give it back. The next aspid we got because they had too many adds, but we gave it back for some reason.

but ya the shit thing about this, is it can be done by accident, but by now I hope most linkshells know about it and won't cause the bug to happen -.-

But ya using an aga, doesnt give you claim, it makes the mob go white

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:16 pm 

Not sure if a bug or intended.

Valkrum Dunes camps have been modified quite a bit, that area where people exp'd before for Lv12 and Lv14 camps is over run with very far roaming gobbies and lizards.

Links and Aggros are far more likely, and I think there are actually more goblins there then before, but not sure.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:45 am 

Snake Eye is coming off of Cooldown once you complete the Double-Up, making infinite 11s possible.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next