Lobby: Up
Online: 68
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

Would you like to see Alchemy and Fishing Guide on here?
Poll ended at Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:23 am
Yes 80%  80%  [ 8 ]
No 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Other Guides 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes: 10
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:15 pm 

Yep, OP kinda just sat down on his own landmine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:27 pm 

@Nasomi can we agree to just ban anyone obviously trolling the forums for retard laughs?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:32 pm 

XooZQ wrote:
@Nasomi can we agree to just ban anyone obviously trolling the forums for retard laughs?

This would require actual moderation to take place here. We haven't had that for a year+.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 pm 

Jedi hit me up later for another hefty donation i appreciate your guide

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 am 

Lyce wrote:
Jediman wrote:
Quote:
Lyce: I made this two years ago, easy guide to make gil while leveling fishing... Use or don't ^

While you're at it put the cooking guide below...but don't stop there you got the rest of the crafting guide too. And I don't believe it's your own guide you just got the image from here https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6841

Had it been your own guide you would start a new thread for others to comment on it. Ho I forgot you made a new account there...lol

I'm glad people kept sharing around my guide and got some use out of it, it took me nearly 5 minutes to create. I really don't care if you believe me, but for the sake of my integrity:

That's the date I added the two imgur links (remember when I said I made it two years ago?), one for sharing with LS members (where to sell fish/how much), one without sales info I put on the forums.

Not sure what you're getting at with making a new account, I've always only ever had one - this one.

I didn't make my own thread with the guide because it's just a screencap of a spreadsheet, I posted it in other's threads where they were asking about leveling fishing. It being shared around is a good testament that it works, though, so let's see what happens with your guide!

EDIT: I was bored so I found the first place it was posted (check the name) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4669

By the way, I like your signature did you know you can use photoshop to edit lol

Your guide:

Now my guide because I did it 2017

Clear your name by uploading the google sheet till then you get no apologies from me.

The whole point of making this guide was to cut cost from cooking + fishing to craft so that you don't spend on fishing. To craft foods, most players won't like the idea me giving that on this guide which I will keep that in mind when making this guide.

If Black Sole fish going for 10k that's like 80k-100k saving your doing to fish this and crafting using cooking...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:46 am 

Jediman wrote:
Clear your name by uploading the google sheet till then you get no apologies from me.

Bud, I feel no need to "clear my name" to you. Again, I appreciate your guide and the time you put into it - I was not trying to take away from it, only to add to it.

All the best,

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:09 pm 

Lol @ "clear your name" to a guy like Lyce.