Lobby: Up
Online: 40
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:50 pm 

ohhh and animation speed can tell us about how many factors are stacking. seems to be there factors that can make an animation juiced. let it cool down and itll pulse back on after the right other color is hit. ppl didnt get banned for warping mid craft for no reasonnn.

anyone who crafts with me knows if they afk mid hq/break streak for their color im stealin it! now they do it back.

they mostly also know already some animations catch your eye even if u werent looking at the screen.

OHH ALSO stuff that doesnt have hq will 0/200 on hq animation often. sometimes itll hq animate. sometimes itll spam it. ill let you figure out the rest on this one lol

Last edited by chanceb385 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:55 pm 

this what i have to do if no one else hitting the right colors to bounce 1 colorback on. took a loong time to ffigure this shit out, even longer to get it in ss knowing what to look for because it can get convoluted so easily so many ways. wrong guesses fuck with it.

otherwise itll always start high and sink til something else hit. h2 h1 nq nq nq

if u get hq streak that wont stop, thats another factor likely making your animaion crazy too, dont stop. and long nq nq nq nq always eventually reset by time if no one hits the h3 sooner, then u can see hat a color is spiking too naturally if you spam til it ends to see. although this only works with something that has hq1 2 and 3 really.

2 ppl side by side doing earth,

one with hq3 t3 can 10/10 hq1

other doing t1 hq1 attempts will 0/10 hq1 t1 because need hq3 t3 size spike for hq1 t1 to even proc

Attachments:
fluorite_cycle.png
fluorite_cycle.png [ 225.78 KiB | Viewed 2152 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:50 pm 

Look buddy, can you actually post numbers of the synths you do and your testing/crafting results. You're just continuing to post SS of random HQs like "ERMAGERD I HQ'D A BUNCH AND THIS IS TOTALLY RELATED!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1111." If you're trying to do anything other than brag about your HQs, post your damn results so others can compare and do their own testing. Complete words/sentences would be a great benefit as well.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:01 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Look buddy, can you actually post numbers of the synths you do and your testing/crafting results. You're just continuing to post SS of random HQs like "ERMAGERD I HQ'D A BUNCH AND THIS IS TOTALLY RELATED!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1111." If you're trying to do anything other than brag about your HQs, post your damn results so others can compare and do their own testing. Complete words/sentences would be a great benefit as well.

I wouldn't say he is bragging. He's definitely on to something. If you read his string of consciousness like 10-20 times you can make some sense of it. If I were him I would just shut my yap and see if I can't break the code for my own benefit, because like I said before, the more public knowledge becomes, the more likely it will get messed with.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:30 pm 

Meridian90 wrote:
Kazen wrote:

I wouldn't say he is bragging. He's definitely on to something. If you read his string of consciousness like 10-20 times you can make some sense of it. If I were him I would just shut my yap and see if I can't break the code for my own benefit, because like I said before, the more public knowledge becomes, the more likely it will get messed with.

I've gathered what he's saying, my point is unless we have sample size and other variables, it's just another in a long line of claims. Plus the fact he titled the thread "bible to hq" should mean he's got more than just hurr durr I HQd after doing a bunch of t3s.

Edit: The man is literally talking about "the colors complimenting eachother" like what the fuck is that?

#2: He's not ever laid out his theory himself either, so all we have to go on is his rambling incoherent posts and SS.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm 

Meridian90 wrote:
If you read his string of consciousness like 10-20 times you can make some sense of it.
True. It is how one makes sense of any bible. Either that or behave like an iconoclast and criticize the tread/text for naming itself as divine. My opinion is that the bible is being written and its holiness has not become apparent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:31 pm 

Nas cant even fix 4-5 economy breaking exploits that he's had 3-4 years to fix, and most were quickly fixed on Eden. I refuse to believe he's capable of coding anything that takes into account the rock type when determining synth element in regards to day or any elaborate crafting system. Someone else having coded it, like deadwing, is an option. Ill believe it when someone records thousands of synths doing this and achieves a significantly higher HQ percent than the thousands of synths ive recorded. Ill be testing it myself, but I certainly wont be telling anyone what I find, as im sure most other crafters that find an advantage in the spaghetti code would do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:07 pm 

i think it's adorable that someone would think Nas could code a crafting system as complex as he's suggesting exists.

grats on your good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:48 am 

ahh star i promise 2 more else statements can supercomputer cant predict the entropy/complexity in few interactions. he could have added 5 or 10 easily, its day one coding. more so if there was existing frame work. adorable is an interesting choice of words but everyone just says that or blames nas etc.

yoo sry its hard to sound smart explaining something im learning but im working on it ppl!

just remember a lot of my guesses are wrong prob or kinda wrong. but its def not random. just long term on or off often. and just looking for help learning it better. earth has been shit mostly for daysss again. except few short spikes. jusst test conservatively , and only couple more if u hq even. unless another and so on. then you will have mats after when its good. cause sometimes its 5/6 good.

i was 1/1 hq3 gem from desynth gorget or any many dif color rocks then 1/1 triumph right after it like 40+ tiems last week... 8 in a row over 2 days at one point.. in these screenshots almost all of them. this week im 0/100+ on that easy. its not hqing after them this week, EVER. usually when earth is hq1/2 often but much rarer this week. muchhhh

this was later first isnt 1/1 but second(shows as first image even though added second) is first attempt after, 19mins later, aafter a sapphire which was first blue rock in 5min

Attachments:
Vichyssoise_2020.07.12_051017.png
Vichyssoise_2020.07.12_051017.png [ 845.29 KiB | Viewed 1837 times ]
Vichyssoise_2020.07.12_043959.png
Vichyssoise_2020.07.12_043959.png [ 844.21 KiB | Viewed 1841 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:12 am 

7/12

Attachments:
Vichyssoise_2020.07.12_173532.png
Vichyssoise_2020.07.12_173532.png [ 854.27 KiB | Viewed 2127 times ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next