Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Deleting threads
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:09 am 

Seems like par for the course.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:13 am 

By the way, let's not lose this useful survey that was taken during the lifespan of that thread. If this isn't valuable information to make an informed decision then I don't know what is. I can't post the link to the survey since I've already taken it, but maybe Petz will be nice enough to post it again.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM ... F/instant/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:17 am 

Malinkaya wrote:
Bosworth wrote:
nasomi wrote:
Threads which serve no purpose other than incite general disarray are removed. I let it go, but it got progressively more and more off topic, so it was time to go.

This is just hilarious.

as were your personal offenses towards nasomi.

I was actually surprised that he waited so long to remove it. Actually i am even more surprised that he did not delete your account. You said you did not Login for quite some time now, still you are posting every day since the changes were made... why dont you just let go and let the People decide BY PLAYING OR NOT PLAYING.

You're right, I haven't logged in for a little while, but the forums still provides a great amount of entertainment. Dare I say more entertainment then the actual server does now. I apologized for the "personal offenses" towards Nasomi, perhaps it's you that should "let go"?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:30 am 

Go away, stop getting our threads deleted.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 am 

Gweivyth wrote:
Go away, stop getting our threads deleted.

Okay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:08 am 

Bosworth wrote:
Malinkaya wrote:
Bosworth wrote:

This is just hilarious.

I was actually surprised that he waited so long to remove it. Actually i am even more surprised that he did not delete your account. You said you did not Login for quite some time now, still you are posting every day since the changes were made... why dont you just let go and let the People decide BY PLAYING OR NOT PLAYING.

You're right, I haven't logged in for a little while, but the forums still provides a great amount of entertainment. Dare I say more entertainment then the actual server does now. I apologized for the "personal offenses" towards Nasomi, perhaps it's you that should "let go"?

So it is okay to apologize, then go on with the offenses and refer to the apologize from the past? Cool rule.

Sorry, i give up on you. Last Thing i was going to say about this matter...

Yesterday Deadwing helped me with crafts and now i have shade harness set+1, it is supercool and i have fun! peacöööööck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:50 pm 

Malinkaya wrote:
Bosworth wrote:
Malinkaya wrote:

So it is okay to apologize, then go on with the offenses and refer to the apologize from the past? Cool rule.

Yesterday Deadwing helped me with crafts and now i have shade harness set+1, it is supercool and i have fun! peacöööööck

Peacøøøøøøøøøøøøck :P U Grats on Shade ... but ye seriously this forum needs moderating...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:37 pm 

Malinkaya wrote:
Bosworth wrote:
Malinkaya wrote:

We were talking about a game bro. I hope you still understand it's a game, not life. Could not care less if you "give up on me". You're a random dude on the internet, get over yourself. Last Thing i was going to say about this matter...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 pm 

Bosworth wrote:
We were talking about a game bro.

Only thing I could think of-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 pm 

Scar wrote:
Bosworth wrote:
We were talking about a game bro.

Only thing I could think of-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

I'm not gonna lie, the randomness of this comment just made my day. I legit laughed out loud