Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:52 pm 

Tenzen's path CoP 5-3 is broken, a KI cannot be obtained. See separate thread I created for it under Game Support:

http://nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1587

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm 

Aselius wrote:
I know there are quite a few, I can't speak in all of them as I have yet to experience them. These are the one's I know of, drop em off if you know others.

The level sync max gap can easily be bypassed by just inviting the people over the limit after syncing. (Sorry guys, fair is fair!)

Paladin Invincible is acting as Thief Perfect Dodge. As much as i love the extended duration, it's gotta go!

Since when is purposefully exploiting a bug shined upon? It's not fair. It's unintended. aka exploit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:17 pm 

Mijin Gakure shows 0 damage in combat log, but mob health bar definitely takes damage. Watched Arx almost kill a bird in Misereaux Coast with it the other night and log said 0 damage. Recreated on my own 32 NIN in a different zone, same effect.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:30 pm 

Also add morale about playing on Nasomi anymore. I fired up some vanilla WoW instead. New changes have for the most part been negative, despite my initial optimism.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:02 pm 

I'm not sure if this broke with the current maintenance or not, but the glass fiber recipe is broken. If you fail the synth, it doesn't take your flint stones but just makes the slot unusable until you zone, where you can then craft the flint stones again which should have been lost.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:30 am 

Cyclone wrote:
I'm not sure if this broke with the current maintenance or not, but the glass fiber recipe is broken. If you fail the synth, it doesn't take your flint stones but just makes the slot unusable until you zone, where you can then craft the flint stones again which should have been lost.

It's been that way for a while. Same happens with Spike Necklace if you break, your Bat Fangs become unusable until zone. It's a strange bug.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:17 pm 

Also happens making steel ingots with bomb ash and w/e the other item is i forgot but remember it happening a while ago i remember thinking couldnt this happen to an expensive matt like adamn ingots xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:47 pm 

Gweivyth wrote:
Also add morale about playing on Nasomi anymore. I fired up some vanilla WoW instead. New changes have for the most part been negative, despite my initial optimism.

I feel the same. Been playing Final Fantasy XV and some Monster Hunter Generations

I Want To Make Gil