Lobby: Up
Online: 79
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Allegiance question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:24 am 

I'm from Windurst and that's my preferred nation and everything is good for me except getting OP warps. i was thinking of switching my nation to Sandy or Bastok for a few weeks to get all/most of the OP warps then switch back. I have a few questions.

Does switching Allegiance work on this server?
(If it works) When i switch back to Windurst will i keep everything like how i left it? (CP, Missions)

Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Allegiance question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:16 pm 

Yes you can change nation. But regarding Outpost warps... hmm I think you have to do them all over again. Since you havent delivered any supplies to say Sandoria oupost in qufim yet. Only for Winurst. ( shoot me if im wrong).

But this one of the "downsides" of playing as windy nation on Nasomi. Fewer ppl playing as Windy = less OP owned by windy.

I know you keep the rank when switching. (on retail you did). And have met ppl on Nasomi that have rank 10 bastok , but is now rank 4 Windy for example.

But someone who has done the change please comment, so the thread starter knows what to do :) Thanks !

Post subject: Re: Allegiance question
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 am 

Hi,

That seems to be the case based on the ZAM post from 2006 here - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 06400&h=50 but if anyone has done it on Nasomi, please do chime in to confirm or deny if you lose them.

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.