Lobby: Up
Online: 87
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:08 pm 

Except I was pulling hate. Stop wasting our time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:00 pm 

This kind of stuff is remarkable and really enhances the verisimilitude of the experience of being back in 2003. In a decidedly bad way, though.

You would hope that people playing this game almost two decades later would have advanced in maturity at least somewhat beyond the level of a child who breaks a toy so that no one else can play with it. It's not even as much infuriating as it is pathetic how juvenile and emotionally stunted people like Bielsa are.

You're getting old, children. If you don't have that voice in the back of your head telling you that being lonely and reviled sucks, and the lulz aren't what they once were, you will soon. Keep blaming others and ignoring the glaring flaws in yourself and in another decade or two your existential breakdown will surely be greentext worthy.

To us, you're forgettable. You're the one who has to actually live like that and deal with the seesaw of self-loathing and denial. Any of the cheaters on this server are pitiable because their need for instant gratification and ego satiation are stronger than their sense of decency. But the ones who crow about it and crave attention with their class clown acts are by far the most sad.

Julia's right. Get some help.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:44 am 

quote lolbst

Good post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 am 

Haven't played on the server in about 4 months but I've only had issues really with one person: cork.

This was a great read from start to finish. It doesn't surprise me in the least that this person was well known to be a toxic asshole and turned out to be a pitiful cheater. The only thing more sad than cheating on a free private server is continuing to post because they crave the attention that much.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:41 pm 

Bielsa wrote:
Tarusquee wrote:
Bielsa wrote:
I had a conversation with Nas yesterday after he banned me and even told him I was gonna delete and re-roll OC.

Also OC's first ban was bullshit. OWNMs sight aggroing and being zoned shouldn't have been bannable since I could zone any other mob and not get banned, nah mean? I never cheated on OC, and I have admitted openly what I did to Nas and on the forums on Cork/Fruit.

It's kind of funny actually, most people won't admit what they did to get banned and claimed innocence. I tell the truth and get flamed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can't win for losing with you SJWs

Have you ever contemplated the fact that you are actually a piece of shit? I'd assume no, since you seem to have sociopathic tendencies.

Have you ever contemplated the fact that you actually care too much about a 20 yr old game?

Says the guy with a custom forum signature.. lol dude can't save himself from himself

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:23 pm 

Proud to say my LS kicked Corkconevil and Fruitpunch out about 10 months ago. We knew he was a cheating lowlife with a horrible attitude way back then and wanted nothing to do with him. Glad its out to the rest of the server finally.

-Draxel/Akaya CouncilElite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:12 am 

Thebigpuma wrote:
Proud to say my LS kicked Corkconevil and Fruitpunch out about 10 months ago. We knew he was a cheating lowlife with a horrible attitude way back then and wanted nothing to do with him. Glad its out to the rest of the server finally.

Kick me? A group of us left after seeing you guys do multiple "events" like rpumps, abuse the time and man power of other players to get what the sacks wanted, and never help anyone else get their items. You did this with rpumps, swift belt, ohat, etc. etc. You, Panterher, Gody, and others consistently use people to get w/e you want and kick them to the curb.

Xor had been asking for help with CoP for weeks and you guys intentionally ignored him, to the point where those of us who were only lvl 50-60 at the time started doing CoP just to Xor finish. Funny how we caught up to your shitty CoP static in Riverne... and it was very rewarding to D2 Gody while in Riverne as well after watching you ignore Xor and then be complete fuckbags when we called you out on your shit.

Also I wasn't cheating back then so there's no possible way you knew I was "cheating low life" by any means, I was like level 60 at the time, and had no gil or gear.

Keep running your shitty Sky LS man... you guys have been doing Sky for like a year now... Maybe you should progress on to some sea or something, not that you'd have the skill to kill an inside jailer, never mind an outside jailer, you and your LS are full of trashers. Even Cryptic figured it out and moved on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To those saying "get some help" over a video game, the fact you're telling someone to get help over cheating in a video game shows that you may need to get help with determining why you think it's so unhealthy to cheat... in a video game. It's actually quite hilarious.

Edit: But it is a compliment that the biggest achievement and pride your LS has ever gotten was kicking me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:18 am 

Wait, why is draxel bragging about kicking cheaters from his shell, and not bragging about his epic font choice for "rules"
https://nasomi-council.enjin.com/rules
This is where the real "comedy" is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:24 am 

Bielsa wrote:
Thebigpuma wrote:

Kick me? A group of us left after seeing you guys do multiple "events" like rpumps, abuse the time and man power of other players to get what the sacks wanted, and never help anyone else get their items. You did this with rpumps, swift belt, ohat, etc. etc. You, Panterher, Gody, and others consistently use people to get w/e you want and kick them to the curb.

Xor had been asking for help with CoP for weeks and you guys intentionally ignored him, to the point where those of us who were only lvl 50-60 at the time started doing CoP just to Xor finish. Funny how we caught up to your shitty CoP static in Riverne... and it was very rewarding to D2 Gody while in Riverne as well after watching you ignore Xor and then be complete fuckbags when we called you out on your shit.

Also I wasn't cheating back then so there's no possible way you knew I was "cheating low life" by any means, I was like level 60 at the time, and had no gil or gear.

Keep running your shitty Sky LS man... you guys have been doing Sky for like a year now... Maybe you should progress on to some sea or something, not that you'd have the skill to kill an inside jailer, never mind an outside jailer, you and your LS are full of trashers. Even Cryptic figured it out and moved on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To those saying "get some help" over a video game, the fact you're telling someone to get help over cheating in a video game shows that you may need to get help with determining why you think it's so unhealthy to cheat... in a video game. It's actually quite hilarious.

Edit: But it is a compliment that the biggest achievement and pride your LS has ever gotten was kicking me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His other "greatest pride" is accusing me of four-boxing when camping sky pops with someone else in my LS lol. Speaking of which, is Gekkomoriah or Alawn the city alt?

I don't understand how Draxel's ego is this big for leading a Sky LS that - rumor has it - was siphoning Siren's Hairs from the bank at the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:29 am 

Oh yeah, speaking of Draxel calling out cheaters, that is a great point. I remember Akuma claiming Gekkomoriah "was his alt" and Xavierzero using Gekkomoriah up at sky along with his other alt. It's nice to know Akuma finally has his very own alt so he doesn't have to use someone elses third alt anymore. With such knowledge on how to create characters, and use VPNs to get around Nasomi catching them, I wonder why Draxel hasn't promoted such a genius to a sackholder yet.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next