Lobby: Up
Online: 69
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 am 

Damn. Maybe Draxel should have stayed home instead of trying to ride my dick.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 am 

Tetra69 wrote:
Oh yeah, speaking of Draxel calling out cheaters, that is a great point. I remember Akuma claiming Gekkomoriah "was his alt" and Xavierzero using Gekkomoriah up at sky along with his other alt. It's nice to know Akuma finally has his very own alt so he doesn't have to use someone elses third alt anymore. With such knowledge on how to create characters, and use VPNs to get around Nasomi catching them, I wonder why Draxel hasn't promoted such a genius to a sackholder yet.

Akuma is a sack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:40 am 

Vyrr wrote:
Tetra69 wrote:
Oh yeah, speaking of Draxel calling out cheaters, that is a great point. I remember Akuma claiming Gekkomoriah "was his alt" and Xavierzero using Gekkomoriah up at sky along with his other alt. It's nice to know Akuma finally has his very own alt so he doesn't have to use someone elses third alt anymore. With such knowledge on how to create characters, and use VPNs to get around Nasomi catching them, I wonder why Draxel hasn't promoted such a genius to a sackholder yet.

Akuma is a sack

Big yikes, imagine.
>Be Draxel
>Hope people respect my linkshell
>Types rules in comic sans to represent rules are no laughing matter
>borrow a siren hair from bank, boss hasta look good
>promote akuma to pearlsack
>forgets sirens macrame needs two hairs, takes another from bank
>forgets if alawn is akuma's alt or gekkomoriah is
>being a big boy leader is hard

Attachments:
yare_yare_daze.jpg
yare_yare_daze.jpg [ 15.07 KiB | Viewed 1597 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:09 am 

Tetra69 wrote:
Vyrr wrote:
Tetra69 wrote:

Akuma is a sack

Big yikes, imagine.
>Be Draxel
>Hope people respect my linkshell
>Types rules in comic sans to represent rules are no laughing matter
>borrow a siren hair from bank, boss hasta look good
>promote akuma to pearlsack
>forgets sirens macrame needs two hairs, takes another from bank
>forgets if alawn is akuma's alt or gekkomoriah is
>being a big boy leader is hard

Attachments:
bad.PNG
bad.PNG [ 38.91 KiB | Viewed 1567 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:33 am 

/single teardrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:54 am 

Vyrr wrote:
Bielsa wrote:
Thebigpuma wrote:
Proud to say my LS kicked Corkconevil and Fruitpunch out about 10 months ago. We knew he was a cheating lowlife with a horrible attitude way back then and wanted nothing to do with him. Glad its out to the rest of the server finally.

-Draxel/Akaya CouncilElite

Kick me? A group of us left after seeing you guys do multiple "events" like rpumps, abuse the time and man power of other players to get what the sacks wanted, and never help anyone else get their items. You did this with rpumps, swift belt, ohat, etc. etc. You, Panterher, Gody, and others consistently use people to get w/e you want and kick them to the curb.

Xor had been asking for help with CoP for weeks and you guys intentionally ignored him, to the point where those of us who were only lvl 50-60 at the time started doing CoP just to Xor finish. Funny how we caught up to your shitty CoP static in Riverne... and it was very rewarding to D2 Gody while in Riverne as well after watching you ignore Xor and then be complete fuckbags when we called you out on your shit.

Also I wasn't cheating back then so there's no possible way you knew I was "cheating low life" by any means, I was like level 60 at the time, and had no gil or gear.

Keep running your shitty Sky LS man... you guys have been doing Sky for like a year now... Maybe you should progress on to some sea or something, not that you'd have the skill to kill an inside jailer, never mind an outside jailer, you and your LS are full of trashers. Even Cryptic figured it out and moved on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To those saying "get some help" over a video game, the fact you're telling someone to get help over cheating in a video game shows that you may need to get help with determining why you think it's so unhealthy to cheat... in a video game. It's actually quite hilarious.

Edit: But it is a compliment that the biggest achievement and pride your LS has ever gotten was kicking me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His other "greatest pride" is accusing me of four-boxing when camping sky pops with someone else in my LS lol. Speaking of which, is Gekkomoriah or Alawn the city alt?

I don't understand how Draxel's ego is this big for leading a Sky LS that - rumor has it - was siphoning Siren's Hairs from the bank at the beginning.

I would like to think one of my greatest prides was helping newer people get into the game. Like I helped you Vyrr. I took you mining, gave you pickaxes, bought your ores so you had gil to spend on your low level Thf. Helped with your CoP also. I never understood why you have been such an asshole to me after I spent time helping you. Now I understand, you are friends with Corkconevil. I could sling insults back at all of you but this isn't worth my time. The allegations against me and Akuma are baseless. I want the drama to stay low and the server pop to be high. Cheating and drama both don't help. I disagree with Nasomi for letting Cork have another chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:13 am 

Thebigpuma wrote:
Vyrr wrote:
Bielsa wrote:

Kick me? A group of us left after seeing you guys do multiple "events" like rpumps, abuse the time and man power of other players to get what the sacks wanted, and never help anyone else get their items. You did this with rpumps, swift belt, ohat, etc. etc. You, Panterher, Gody, and others consistently use people to get w/e you want and kick them to the curb.

Xor had been asking for help with CoP for weeks and you guys intentionally ignored him, to the point where those of us who were only lvl 50-60 at the time started doing CoP just to Xor finish. Funny how we caught up to your shitty CoP static in Riverne... and it was very rewarding to D2 Gody while in Riverne as well after watching you ignore Xor and then be complete fuckbags when we called you out on your shit.

Also I wasn't cheating back then so there's no possible way you knew I was "cheating low life" by any means, I was like level 60 at the time, and had no gil or gear.

Keep running your shitty Sky LS man... you guys have been doing Sky for like a year now... Maybe you should progress on to some sea or something, not that you'd have the skill to kill an inside jailer, never mind an outside jailer, you and your LS are full of trashers. Even Cryptic figured it out and moved on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To those saying "get some help" over a video game, the fact you're telling someone to get help over cheating in a video game shows that you may need to get help with determining why you think it's so unhealthy to cheat... in a video game. It's actually quite hilarious.

Edit: But it is a compliment that the biggest achievement and pride your LS has ever gotten was kicking me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His other "greatest pride" is accusing me of four-boxing when camping sky pops with someone else in my LS lol. Speaking of which, is Gekkomoriah or Alawn the city alt?

I don't understand how Draxel's ego is this big for leading a Sky LS that - rumor has it - was siphoning Siren's Hairs from the bank at the beginning.

I would like to think one of my greatest prides was helping newer people get into the game. Like I helped you Vyrr. I took you mining, gave you pickaxes, bought your ores so you had gil to spend on your low level Thf. Helped with your CoP also. I never understood why you have been such an asshole to me after I spent time helping you. Now I understand, you are friends with Corkconevil. I could sling insults back at all of you but this isn't worth my time. The allegations against me and Akuma are baseless. I want the drama to stay low and the server pop to be high. Cheating and drama both don't help. I disagree with Nasomi for letting Cork have another chance.

Maybe because you've been a relentless ass since I left Council over a year ago? Two sides to every coin my dude. If you want the drama to stay low then maybe you should consider not throwing out baseless accusations yourself? Just a thought. You'll openly talk shit about people in /tell to their LS mates, but the second you're in a public-facing medium you save face and act as though you're an almighty pacifist.

My issue with you is you're arrogant and think you're the hottest shit. Sure, you helped me when I first joined Nasomi, but ever since I chose to leave that cult of a LS where you only offer help to others if they verbally ask for it in discord voice chat you've claimed "I went somewhere that I could get carried through the game." The correction to that is I went somewhere I knew I could accomplish what I wanted to and Council was not that.

I don't dislike you because I'm friends with Cork, I dislike you because you're a shitty person.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 am 

Okay. Sorry. Just checking in because I like to understand the drama. Who is Draxel? What shell are we talking about? I feel like I remember most of the relevant groups from over the years but they’ve started to blend together lately, and I’m at a loss here. These threads are more fun if I have some context to the characters.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:27 am 

Vyrr wrote:
Thebigpuma wrote:
Vyrr wrote:

Maybe because you've been a relentless ass since I left Council over a year ago? Two sides to every coin my dude. If you want the drama to stay low then maybe you should consider not throwing out baseless accusations yourself? Just a thought. You'll openly talk shit about people in /tell to their LS mates, but the second you're in a public-facing medium you save face and act as though you're an almighty pacifist.

My issue with you is you're arrogant and think you're the hottest shit. Sure, you helped me when I first joined Nasomi, but ever since I chose to leave that cult of a LS where you only offer help to others if they verbally ask for it in discord voice chat you've claimed "I went somewhere that I could get carried through the game." The correction to that is I went somewhere I knew I could accomplish what I wanted to and Council was not that.

I don't dislike you because I'm friends with Cork, I dislike you because you're a shitty person.

"Relentless ass" ???? I literally want nothing to do with you. You make it sound like I send you tells every day. I am pretty sure you jump at every chance you have to attack me. You are a drama queen. I guess I cant please everyone. I am glad I don't have to tiptoe around your feelings because that would just be miserable. Thanks for at least admitting you received help from a shitty person like me. I am sure that was hard for you to admit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:34 am 

Thebigpuma wrote:
Vyrr wrote:
Thebigpuma wrote:

"Relentless ass" ???? I literally want nothing to do with you. You make it sound like I send you tells every day. I am pretty sure you jump at every chance you have to attack me. You are a drama queen. I guess I cant please everyone. I am glad I don't have to tiptoe around your feelings because that would just be miserable. Thanks for at least admitting you received help from a shitty person like me. I am sure that was hard for you to admit.

If you want nothing to do with me, why do you jump at the chance to talk shit about me to my LS mates? /think

I've never had an issue admitting who has helped me with stuff in the past. Thanks for helping me with mining before your LS ruined that for the entire server.

At least you understand that I'm a queen ;)

Edit: I jump at the chance only with you because you're easily tilted and it's quite amusing. I've got nothing better to do on a relaxing Sunday evening.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next