Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next
 Post subject: Re: Good about Nasomi
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:25 pm 

There is much good, but dwelling on the bad is much easier at times. Let's remain humble due to the experience Nasomi has given us once more. I appreciate all the positivity here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 pm 

Likes: The Era. As others have said, this was my favorite era of FFXI. Sky and Dynamis were the two major things I loved doing most in FFXI. Soloing sky pops on RDM. CC'ing hoards of mobs in Dynamis, and leading the team to victory. SE took it from me, and Nasomi has brought it back.

Coming back: Friends, community, and things to do. Part of why i kept doing such things in Retail was because of the family we made running those events. We have built another great family on Nasomi to do these things together, have fun, kill monsters, and get the treasure. Exactly what FFXI was built to do, and that's all available here.

Why am i reading this: Because I get distracted easily at work, and even though I cannot play right now I still like to keep up with the latest happenings on the server, including browsing the forums and watching IRC chat and sometimes participating.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 pm 

Likes : That warm and fuzzy nostalgia feeling from back when the game was released. Love rediscovering old quests and things I've long forgotten.

Keep returning: Have very limited time to play (so it's taking forever) but I'm determined to get my RDM pimp suit one day :mrgreen:

Why I'm reading: Not able to login, so this is the next best thing I suppose.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:10 am 

Server is very stable... idk what else

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:12 am 

Nas just had an update that added content but the forums are pretty quiet about it. rly makes u think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:17 am 

I'm happy about the pirates :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:10 am 

Nabutso wrote:
Nas just had an update that added content but the forums are pretty quiet about it. rly makes u think.

People won't say anything if things are good, they'll be happy. If things are bad, ofc theyll speak out

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:40 pm 

Good friends. What's the point of this game if it wasn't for the homies? Thanks nas, you the real MVP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:50 pm 

Bosworth wrote:
Nabutso wrote:

People won't say anything if things are good, they'll be happy. If things are bad, ofc theyll speak out

While that may be true in a general sense, I think the point of this thread is that there are many positive things about this server that do keep people playing here. And by sharing what those things are it helps others decide whether or not it's worth their time. Or at the very least it helps provide a "fairer" view of things rather than a lopsided negative perspective.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:56 pm 

I like the era it's set in, unlimited AH sellings, crafting, and that it's free. I also appreciate having TOAU jobs and armor access, as well as iridal/chat staff.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next