Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Gardening
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:06 pm 

Concepcion wrote:
Don’t kid yourself, it will never be available

Nas wants it fully functional. At some point it will work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:07 pm 

I’m pretty sure there’s less content today than when I started about two years ago. The server can be a lot of fun, if you’re cool with how things are as is right now go for it. Don’t make decisions based off of things coming in the future because they’ll probably never come

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 pm 

Concepcion wrote:
I’m pretty sure there’s less content today than when I started about two years ago. The server can be a lot of fun, if you’re cool with how things are as is right now go for it. Don’t make decisions based off of things coming in the future because they’ll probably never come

2 years ago we had no Sea. Now we have Sea in it's entirety.

2 years ago we had a few placeholder BCNMs. Now we have almost every BCNM20~40, and some KSNMs.

2 years ago we didn't have seasonal events.

2 years ago we didn't have fishing.

The only 'content' we don't have now that we had 2 years ago was 1 ENM placeholder and a few BCNM placeholders.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:21 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Concepcion wrote:

2 years ago we had a few placeholder BCNMs. Now we have almost every BCNM20~40, and some KSNMs.

The only 'content' we don't have now that we had 2 years ago was 1 ENM placeholder and a few BCNM placeholders.

2 years ago you weren't here yet. Only 40% of these statements are true.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:22 pm 

Aramiltaru wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Concepcion wrote:

2 years ago you weren't here yet. Only 40% of these statements are true.

I don't have to have been playing here to know when stuff was added or removed.

edit: sure, if you use his actual join date, I'm not 100% correct. I took 2 years literally.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:40 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Concepcion wrote:

this probably serves the opposite purpose of what you intended, unfortunately..

but hey, at least season events makes the top 3 accomplishments for 2 years.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:41 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Concepcion wrote:

Everything you stated there is a lie. I won’t be arguing with someone so biased or delusional about the server that they will make up and twists facts as needed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 pm 

We had all the bcnms working fine a little less than 2 years ago when i started.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
We had all the bcnms working fine a little less than 2 years ago when i started.

If you consider unlimited entry exploits as 'fine' then yes. The entire system needed to be re-done to prevent that. Not to mention tons of mechanics not functioning.

Everyone shits on nas when stuff comes out broken - but when he takes the time to try to fix that you don't consider it beneficial? I don't get it. You can't have it both ways.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:55 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

If you consider unlimited entry exploits as 'fine' then yes. The entire system needed to be re-done to prevent that. Not to mention tons of mechanics not functioning.

He stopped that entry exploit when he took away bag access in the field but never returned bcnms or ksnms that were functioning fine otherwise. I still have never understood why he took the loot pool off Like the Wind either.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next