Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:31 pm 

exelyon wrote:
7x57 wrote:
Crafting rates are nerfed to keep the old guard and inner circle happy.

There, I said it out loud.

Older players existing only causes problems for nasomi, because when he feels he needs to make a necessary change, older players having had it easier is always thrown back in his face.

This change was made for the economy and to make leveling a craft to 100 a challenge again. Im not arguing if the changes were reasonable, but am telling you that you are wrong about the reasons why.

sounds like something someone that had gold 100 before the update would say :lol:

wish this thread would have stayed on topic with regards to skillups instead of HQ rates or whatever, but i def have noticed that HQ/NQ results are a lot more "chunky" on here, can go 0/9 on a T3 and it happens a lot more than it feels like it should

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 pm 

7x57 wrote:
Wolffhardt wrote:
7x57 wrote:

you know what they say about opinions

I know that I played on another account before you even heard of this server and witnessed all of the BS and favoritism that occurred which cost the server a majority of it's founding player base.

Keep playing pretend on a server designed to appease his friends though, they need you if they're going to fully simulate their pathetic glory days. Everyone that sits here and bullshits new players does it because no matter how great they are, it's not fun to play one of the strongest characters on the server if you're all alone.

im sorry... were you hoping this would make it more than your opinion or something?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 pm 

Chakrila wrote:
exelyon wrote:
7x57 wrote:

Older players existing only causes problems for nasomi, because when he feels he needs to make a necessary change, older players having had it easier is always thrown back in his face.

This change was made for the economy and to make leveling a craft to 100 a challenge again. Im not arguing if the changes were reasonable, but am telling you that you are wrong about the reasons why.

sounds like something someone that had gold 100 before the update would say :lol:

What an amazing counter argument to this change being great for the economy and a brand new player getting 100 crafting in a few months not being in the spirit of 2006 retail. You only reenforce the argument that if I didnt exist, things would be better for what nasomi feels are necessary changes :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm 

Sevenx is a troll, as evidenced by prior posts. Ignore and move on. Here's here to sow discord and spread misinformation, not to have a discussion.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:06 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Sevenx is a troll, as evidenced by prior posts. Ignore and move on. Here's here to sow discord and spread misinformation, not to have a discussion.

sure thing nas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm 

That is not a funny joke and it will not end well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:10 pm 

I disagree with half of that.

It is a hysterical joke (Except.. I'm pretty sure he, specifically, isn't joking)... that will not end well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:18 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
I disagree with half of that.

It is a hysterical joke (Except.. I'm pretty sure he, specifically, isn't joking).

Yeah, seriously. Favorite new meme after wolf solidified it with his previous post.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 pm 

w

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:55 am 

Nabutso wrote:
That is not a funny joke and it will not end well.

:lol: :lol: better run now he's calling the hecking cops again

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 Next