Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject: Re: Goodbye for Ever?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:56 pm 

Cant help it... see that other thread...

Post subject: Re: Goodbye for Ever?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

Malidar wrote:
Suucat wrote:
When i see posts like this, my desire to play diminishes :(

Due to the many problems on the Nasmoni server, it wasn't worth any more hours of my time trying to solve it with little help.
I haven't seen you in NasChat, the place to go for live chat support where I sit for 8-12 hour a day, almost every day, walking countless players through their technical issues, whether it be installing, troubleshooting, quest issues, misison issues, etc.

With almost no active GMs
Tried this once, didn't work. So it'll continue to be on me.

the server runs wild
Clearly I'm not everywhere all the time. If you see something, say something, and I will look into it.

and you get things like [multiple] Gilpocolypse where 75% of gil is gone
This was an unfortunate but necessary step due to gil leaks, that players chose to spread around their friends instead of reporting. The 75% reduction in gil as across the board, so you still had twice the gil of the guy who had half the gil you had before. The overall server gil remained the same and while it took some time, the economy did rebound and balance out.

Nas knows what is wrong, he is too stubborn to get help
Any time you want to volunteer 40-60 hours of your personal unpaid time, while remaining 100% unbias with no vested interest in the game whatsoever, by all means. Short of paid help, it's not going to happen.

favoritism among the original players (They always know about changes ahead of everyone, get the easier way on obtaining endgame items)
This is a strange misconception and I'm not sure where it comes from. It's funny because all the competing shells accuse me of being in favor of other competing shells. It's not the case, I treat everyone as fairly as possible.

how many months of OWNM zone crashes did we have to deal with before it was solved?
Some bugs are harder to fix than others. This one was a pain, and very time consuming. Unfortunately it occured in the midst of several other issues. I checked crash logs regularly to determine the rates, and players who were doing it were punished. Punishment is not public, for various reasons.

Since this thread is getting fairly off track, I'm going to shut it down. Malidar, if you need help, There's a link to NasChat up top. My hours are typically 9-5 EST monday through friday, however I'm often there after hours, and when I'm not, there are other players often there that aid in getting various issues resolved. Sometimes it may take some waiting, or stopping back if no one is available immediately. If you choose to move on, best of luck.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2