Online: 17
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:32 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Senka wrote:
If you're looking for a era retail experience you won't find it here, what you have here is a nasomi experience. It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's particularly good either. Many nostalgic aspects are very poorly worked, the endgame is more functional now but ultimately reaped and raped by exploiters and bad coding for years so the whole scene isn't balanced at all. You'll probably notice that from all the "veterans" running around with 5+ relic weapons, and a bunch of other stuff that was far easier years back.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad server, but expectations should be managed: people telling you this server is an accurate retail experience are flat-out lying to you.

Please find me, and I mean this literally, a single person that’s been here longer than a month claiming it’s an accurate retail experience.

Literally one single human.

Closest server to retail in 2007 that isn't retail in 2007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:33 pm 

That’s not what he said people are saying.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm 

Oh, if that’s what you meant then you are just flat-out wrong.

Since that’s nothing even remotely similar to what you said people were saying, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If what you meant is what’s nabutso said, then you’re just retarded.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:26 pm 

Huh? No one is triggered lol. You made a fake forum account literally yesterday.

You’re just making up shit to try and drive people to the server you advertised yesterday until it got deleted. It’s easy to see through and a little sad to watch.

You made up some bullshit. I pointed out that was not even remotely true, and then you said you actually clearly meant something completely different that happens to also be 100% true. Sorry if your trolling didn’t go as well as you’d hoped

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:59 pm 

Senka wrote:
Wolffhardt wrote:
Huh? No one is triggered lol. You made a fake forum account literally yesterday.

You’re just making up shit to try and drive people to the server you advertised yesterday until it got deleted. It’s easy to see through and a little sad to watch.

You made up some bullshit. I pointed out that was not even remotely true, and then you said you actually clearly meant something completely different that happens to also be 100% true. Sorry if your trolling didn’t go as well as you’d hoped

I don't know what you're talking about, I simply thought it necessary to be honest of the shortcomings to this server as I was misled by people such as yourself. I'm quite invested in this server --- a thoroughly regretted outcome.

I do find it amusing when players from here utterly, and absolutely--lose their shit over any criticisms concerning Nasomi--warranted, or not. Do continue to delve deeper down this path for own, and probably others, amusement.

shhhh run along now. its okay, we'll forget you existed shortly.

you're quite invested in this server, just to the point of needing to post on a forum account created yesterday.

Also, I never said had the server didn't have shortcomings. It has a heck ton. You said specifically to not believe people that say this is a retail accurate experience, they're flat out lying to you. No one is saying that, because no one is that stupid. What we would say, is that this is the closest it gets to retail experience on a private server... Which is accurate, without a doubt. Those two statements aren't remotely similar. To pretend they're interchangeable when someone points out how dumb it is to say the first makes you look retarded.

No one utterly, or absolutely, lost their shit. Someone just pointed out that you're obviously trying to troll on a fake forum name, and no one here gives a shit. Run along.