Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2539 Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:16 am 

Nathano wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Nathano wrote:
I deserve some criticism because I was wrong how I first handled it in IRC with Nabu. No way around it.

You deserve even more for your actions on the forums.

As I said many times on here, I am happy how Nas handled it. If you think I am arguing for anything else, you're wrong. At this point I am only defending myself from rude comments.

No, you're repeatedly soliciting rude comments toward you because noone likes you and you refuse to hush and noone wants you to be left with the false impression that you are the reason anyone is getting a buyback on an item.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 am 

Nathano wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Nathano wrote:
I deserve some criticism because I was wrong how I first handled it in IRC with Nabu. No way around it.

You deserve even more for your actions on the forums.

As I said many times on here, I am happy how Nas handled it. If you think I am arguing for anything else, you're wrong. At this point I am only defending myself from rude comments.

The past 3 pages of this thread have been you Nathano saying the same thing over and over again, stop posting. For the love of everything if he doesn't we need someone with the power to make him stop... make him stop.

You're all lucky to be getting anything in return for those pieces, you should have nothing. I don't care if you purchased the items or you killed it, you shouldn't have had any PW items... no one should have. Now take your gift from Nasomi in return, count yourself lucky and fade back into obscurity.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:24 am 

I for one am excited to hunt Nathano down in pvp

I’m going to murder Nas.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:33 am 

Baldr wrote:

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:34 pm 

To the windows, and the walls.. the sweat runs down my...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:38 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Baldr wrote:

I'm not sure a gif has made me chuckle more than this one, with the perfect application of it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:57 am 

Can we please just get a server wipe already? That is the only thing that will actually "level the playing field."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:54 am 

It would level the playing field for the current players only. You do realize that there are still an endless amount of other ez mode things on this server which take time to adjust/fix and it will never come to an end.

What if he wipes the server and in a year from now he decides to reduce the AF2 relic drop rate in dynamis, change dynamis entry, adjust several NM's etc. The new players joining after those fixes will complain just like some of them do now, that older player's had "ez af2 drop rates", "sleep nuked VV" "ez CoP mode" "bought maps instead of questing them" and whatnot.

He would basically have to wipe the server after EVERY maintenance he does to make it fair for everyone, or he'd have to leave the server how it is now and never fix or adjust anything anymore, but none of these are ever going to happen if we want to be realistic and you're in the wrong place if you were expecting that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:36 am 

Hey page 24, what did I miss?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 am 

Avellion wrote:
Hey page 24, what did I miss?

Nothing of substance besides a comic and a polar bear/seal gif.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2539 Next