Lobby: Up
Online: 78
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
 Post subject: Re: Bst nerfs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:24 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Fmtwo confirmed didn't read the post about relics

I read every post in this topic and didn't see anything conclusive. Care to enlighten me?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7816&start=130#p40456

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:29 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:
lockecole777 wrote:
Nirfh wrote:
I've recently started playing on Nasomi and was a BST main back in the day. It disgusted me seeing all the BST leveling the class simply because it was overpowered, and I'm happy to see that Nas is balancing the class back to where they were. Solo tanking HNM is insane and players should have never expected it to remain that way. There is still a lot of cool shit BST can do such as solo quite a few high ticket BCNM and world NM that I used to do in retail. The amount of entitlement I've seen from players this past day and a half from getting their ill-gotten ZNM gear taken away as well as crying over BST nerfs is ridiculous, grow up already.

They'll get over it, people don't like their shiny things taken away, but the people who are actually here to play the game and experience the content will continue on. Nothings new.

People don't like their stuff that they worked for to be taken away here because this hasn't been the precedent thus far. Did he take away relics when you could get them very easy? No. So why are these things being considered to be taken away in this instance but not that one?

No one worked hard for their ZNM/PW gear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:31 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
There is almost nothing out of era on this server. And it has constantly trended toward having less and less.

<Fylgja Torque> <Buy?>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:37 pm 

Naimah wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
There is almost nothing out of era on this server. And it has constantly trended toward having less and less.

<Fylgja Torque> <Buy?>

almost nothing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Naimah wrote:
Nabutso wrote:

<Fylgja Torque> <Buy?>

almost nothing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 pm 

snitch and ass kissing is not classic ff11 out of era plz remove

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:56 pm 

Naimah wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Naimah wrote:

<Fylgja Torque> <Buy?>

almost nothing

It still is trending toward less and less.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:57 pm 

Holdenknight wrote:
Tex wrote:
Holdenknight wrote:
lmao
Lets nerf bsts to era accurate, but keep everything else the way it is....because...because

Who is biggest whiner here?

Charm wyvern? should we ask nas to put a couple wyverns in every zone?

As if this thread and the previous thread infested by lolKarem wasn't evidence enough, yes it is the Bsts crying the most and by a large margin.

Is this all you got? Cry,Salty....ect? Are we in grade school now?

Why shouldnt bsts get mad about something that only affected them but not others? A server that states 'FFXI 2005 era' refuses to be 'era accurate' and eliminates items/gears that are not in era but
enforced bsts to be 'era accurate'!?!?

Considering I quoted you - which your post basically amounted to saying the same thing - I would say yes presumably.

u mad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:34 am 

Nabutso wrote:
Fmtwo wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Fmtwo confirmed didn't read the post about relics

I read every post in this topic and didn't see anything conclusive. Care to enlighten me?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7816&start=130#p40456

Of course it can be confirmed that I didn't go into a hachi body thread to try to read about relic information. Also of all the responses the only thing that really seems to matter is that lots of people were going to quit and that's why they weren't taken away. Not that this is a similar situation where people fought things how they were presented to them and now their stuff is probably going to be taken away where other people fought things with how it was presented to them before but their stuff wasn't taken away.

How about all the V belts from when drops were falling to the floor because several were dropping per day? We gonna take those away now? Or that KA spawns claimed some days now? That isn't how I expect KA to pop so should I just not go try to help people kill it for fear that Nas might not know how it's working now and if my friends were to get a drop that it might get taken away?

My point is that when there are so many things that don't work exactly as we would expect how are we supposed to know which ones are okay to kill and obtain drops from and which ones aren't?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:41 am 

lockecole777 wrote:
Fmtwo wrote:
lockecole777 wrote:

They'll get over it, people don't like their shiny things taken away, but the people who are actually here to play the game and experience the content will continue on. Nothings new.

People don't like their stuff that they worked for to be taken away here because this hasn't been the precedent thus far. Did he take away relics when you could get them very easy? No. So why are these things being considered to be taken away in this instance but not that one?

No one worked hard for their ZNM/PW gear.

Oh you think all the gear you need to charm ToAU mobs just shows up in my inventory? Just because the actual fights were not that hard doesn't mean that some of us didn't work hard to have the ability to fight them. Nevermind the time/money spent actually killing them.

And even besides that there were some LS's that killed these mobs without BSTs do you think that they worked hard to fight/kill them? Or did they just show up to the zone and the mob died and rained gear on them?

Are we going to also take away all the gear that BST's farmed for in sky when the job was OP? Why not? It was "ezmode" too right? Why not just reset all progress of anyone who has only BST to 75?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next