Lobby: Up
Online: 56
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next
 Post subject: Re: Bst nerfs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:46 pm 

Tomberi wrote:
meisam wrote:
bst can't be improved beyond lvl 75 with best equipment when half of your dps is from pets your still a bst that rely on his pet that his damage can't be improved by anything except foods. even square released lots of bst equipments since they saw their error lol

it's interesting though that people just talk about OP bst and don't care about under powered bst.
if you understand one day that bst is "too weak" would you come here and say let's make bst better?

You leveled up bst because it was broken, if you have fun with the job you'll keep on playing it.
Bst is quite dependant of gear, in fact you'll want tp,ws,charm and reward sets to be competent.
I want to see your point of how bst is "too weak", but looking at jobs like mnk, lolpup or most jobs are I think it's far from the truth

This, just because you choose to not gear your BST up does not mean you are not a large portion of the damage you can contribue to a particular situation. Your gear is TRASH if youre saying you're less than half the dps your pet can do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:17 pm 

fact is R.I.P bst, ive got my share of fun...feel bad for those who didn't

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:18 pm 

karem wrote:

Haha same karem

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:30 pm 

warlyx wrote:
Tomberi wrote:
BUT he should add snarl and pet healing when on "stay" to be retail-like :?

thats true

Stay didn't add pet healing until WAY later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:31 pm 

Juront wrote:
karem wrote:

Haha same karem

even if not happend now its gonne happend later during "PvP" biotch gonne cry, whos like being chase by a lv 85 CC lmao.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:59 pm 

I mean bst still has xarc no?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:40 pm 

I've recently started playing on Nasomi and was a BST main back in the day. It disgusted me seeing all the BST leveling the class simply because it was overpowered, and I'm happy to see that Nas is balancing the class back to where they were. Solo tanking HNM is insane and players should have never expected it to remain that way. There is still a lot of cool shit BST can do such as solo quite a few high ticket BCNM and world NM that I used to do in retail. The amount of entitlement I've seen from players this past day and a half from getting their ill-gotten ZNM gear taken away as well as crying over BST nerfs is ridiculous, grow up already.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:33 pm 

Nirfh wrote:
I've recently started playing on Nasomi and was a BST main back in the day. It disgusted me seeing all the BST leveling the class simply because it was overpowered, and I'm happy to see that Nas is balancing the class back to where they were. Solo tanking HNM is insane and players should have never expected it to remain that way. There is still a lot of cool shit BST can do such as solo quite a few high ticket BCNM and world NM that I used to do in retail. The amount of entitlement I've seen from players this past day and a half from getting their ill-gotten ZNM gear taken away as well as crying over BST nerfs is ridiculous, grow up already.

They'll get over it, people don't like their shiny things taken away, but the people who are actually here to play the game and experience the content will continue on. Nothings new.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm 

Sly wrote:
Just wanna point out that the point of 5/5 BA is so you can get lvl 65 jug pets to be level 75, so you have more options, the funguar pet (at least when I played beast back in the day on retail) did a lot of damage, way more than CC. DRK used to have 3 minute duration Last Resort here, when coupled with desperate blow merits and last resort effect/recast merits (which basically gives you berserk and like +20% haste for 3 mins with a 4:10 recast) it was something unintended that completely through off balance of things way more than an elemental staff that takes up 1 inventory slot instead of 8 (and isnt always the best staff for the situation) Which is why its now set to the normal 30 second duration. It was a needed changed and thats coming from me who plays DRK the majority of the time, it was super fun while it lasted, but I knew it needed to be fixed, no other DD could even compare to drk with all that lol.

I understand people are upset but beast isnt useless, not every job has a use in every situation, hence why most people have more than 1 job leveled depending on how much endgame they wanna get invovled in. No different than being any other DD, have use in some stuff and not in some other. Like a monk for example, amazing DD in dynamis and limbus but if you are monk only, and you go to fight a nidhogg, at best you hope you can stand around and Chi blast every few mins, since youd only have 1-2 DDs for a skill chain max.

If you just wanna do dynamis, sky and sea for endgame, beast works just fine, if you wanna do HNM, you fall in the category of all the other DDs where outside of being a SC bot not much of a place in those fights, Its just how the HNM fights go. With ToAU starting to roll out it opens up all kind of DD friendly events (nyzul, assault, salvage, einherjar, etc)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:33 pm 

Holdenknight wrote:
lmao
Lets nerf bsts to era accurate, but keep everything else the way it is....because...because

Who is biggest whiner here?

Charm wyvern? should we ask nas to put a couple wyverns in every zone?

As if this thread and the previous thread infested by lolKarem wasn't evidence enough, yes it is the Bsts crying the most and by a large margin.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next