Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Bst nerfs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 pm 

Epyon wrote:
lolBST wrote:
Whiny ass bandwagon BST who complain about having their ludicrously overpowered toy taken away can go jump up their own asses. If you don't like the job as it is now (which is still far more powerful than it was on retail at the time) ... ...cool. Bye!

BA merits aren't wasted; they're still totally usable on funguar and HQ tigers. And if you thought playing BST was just pulling out a jug and letting it do everything for you, the job was never for you in the first place. Also, you probably just flat out suck at the job.

So tired of these epeen-obsessed children who think that making the job closer to in-era accuracy has wronged them somehow because they can't get hard looking at their crabdaddy doing all the work for them anymore. BST isn't and wasn't a frontline HNM job, and it's definitely not for everyone.

BST is specifically for people who like to earn what they achieve, so it's no surprise that we've got entitled bandwagon-jumpers crying that their unearned dominance has been taken away. This change was for the best. If this makes you stop playing BST, I'm glad. You won't be missed.

epilogue: I can just picture it now: whiners all going off to lvl DRK, playing Papa Roach while cutting themselves and making really irritating macros that scream "<call1> CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES" whenever they JA or WS.

Now THAT'S in-era.

This is the first thing in 4 years on these forums to legitimately make me lol IRL, thank you sir.

Seconded