Lobby: Up
Online: 85
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: You fools!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 am 

It's not on the same level because it is not. PW items are dropped from a super NM that no one killed in this game era.

The other items, many people had obtained through legitimate means. The vast majority had not obtained in the fashion you described, while all PW items were obtained this way.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:22 am 

Fmtwo wrote:
I wanna know for the future. I've used specific examples of mobs being killed that impacted the endgame and the items were not taken away. All Nabutso can seem to say is that none of those mobs dropped anything that mattered. As if D rings, E bodies, Ridills, Vbelts, ect make no difference to the server compared to Nanas and Hachis. How it is that you can't see the equivalence is beyond me but I guess if you just plug your ears and scream at the top your lungs then you can just ignore what others are concerned about and just keep spouting the company line.

Now, even though I'm reliatively new here i played retail for quite some time. I can see a big difference here:

ImageImage
ImageImage

When compared to:

ImageImage

Now I don't know if you're new to ffxi or what, but there's an obvious difference between the two sets of items and it's in the upper right hand corner of each image. This would be the biggest motivator for a move like this I would think. The difference is night and day, and you can see it in other lower level items such as leaping boots vs bounding boots. If you had 300 bounding boots leak, it's not a huge deal. But if you have 300 leaping boots leak, it's a different story and can affect economies.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:38 am 

Fmtwo wrote:
And I've given specific examples of some of the best items available from things not working as intended as examples of how it's even worse than what happened this time. Yet you refuse to believe that it's on the same level. Instead of telling me "This is not the same scenario as in the past" could you please tell me what specifically makes this different?

Okay then. Let's break it down.

Fmtwo wrote:
Honestly I don't give a shit what people had before I just want precedent and something I can count on going forward.

Multiple pops of HNM's and the NQ/HQ being up at the same time? No problem keep your items.
8 V belts dropped today? No problem keep your items.
KA spawns claimed to someone? No problem keep your items.
DRK JA gives 20% haste to 1h weapon and lasts 3 minutes instead of 30? No problem keep your items.
Killing ZNM's for more than 3 months? No you can't keep your items why would you have ever thought that was okay?
Ebow NM spawning in the exact same place every however many hours from tod like clockwork? No problem keep your items.
Terrain glitching the Kclub OWNM? No problem keep your items.

Multiple pops of HNM's: Which ones and when? If we're referring to Kings while pop items were still in the game, then nothing wrong was done. Afterwards, sure.
NQ/HQ being up at the same time: This was a bug that happened after they were in the process of being fixed. No reason to punish people for an unintended bug caused by Nasomi/Deadwing/whomever.
8 Vbelts dropped in a day: Before or after it was fixed? If it was before, fine. If it was after it was fixed, all of those Vbelts WERE taken away from people if they were obtained during the short period that he was instantly respawning.
KA spawns claimed to someone: Not our problem. That's between you, the parties involved and Nasomi. If you reported it and Nasomi did nothing then it's over.
DRK JA is broken: Okay, now tell me everything that was obtained via the broken abilities. Sure, you can just take all the AV drops away but what about everything else obtained utilizing it. Oh, and while we're at it, what about everything else that was obtained from all the other broken spells and abilities of other jobs.
Ebow NM spawning in the exact same place every however many hours from ToD like clockwork: Not sure I understand this one. Is it not spawning at the proper time? You used clockwork meaning it's spawning an a precise interval so what's the problem?
Terrain glitching the Kclub OWNM: AKA kiting?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:29 pm 

Alright so we should just never worry about getting PW drops going forward gotcha. Problem solved then.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:27 pm 

I'd throw every Nana on the floor if I could. Nana sucks.

Also, maybe Nas should just pull the plug. Id vouch for that too. It's his server, he can do whatever the heck he wants with it.

If tomorrow he wakes up and says "99 cap abyssea time!" There ain't shit you can do about it. Your character here has ZERO value and all of your time you're dumping here is for naught because one day he will just flip the switch and it will all go away. Just enjoy what you have while you have it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:54 pm 

sukasaroth wrote:

Also, maybe Nas should just pull the plug. Id vouch for that too. It's his server, he can do whatever the heck he wants with it.

If tomorrow he wakes up and says "99 cap abyssea time!" There ain't shit you can do about it. Your character here has ZERO value and all of your time you're dumping here is for naught because one day he will just flip the switch and it will all go away. Just enjoy what you have while you have it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:12 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
That you don't understand the difference between a short term bug for minor pieces of gear vs hundreds of people abusing broken mechanics for years to get loot from super NMs in terms of impact and necessity to be rolled back, I don't know what to say.

At least history shows you weren't smug enough to have nas take your side on this one. Don't understand why you're still bothering to argue about it.

you didn’t even know that people were killing without abusing BST, stop bull shitting and lying. you shouldn’t get involved unless you have at least a shred of knowledge first.

you’ve abused your influence to spread a belief that all these people involved are cheaters. you’re a theeat to the server and we would be better off without you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:31 pm 

you guys keep bringing up all the TIME you put in to get your shit.

The fact remains there isnt a group on this SERVER that could kill PW. Take it all away and restore balance and respect to nasomi and stop pretending your accomplishments arent a COMPLETE JOKE compared to retail.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:24 pm 

Illl wrote:

The fact remains there isnt a group on this SERVER that could kill PW. Take it all away and restore balance and respect to nasomi and stop pretending your accomplishments arent a COMPLETE JOKE compared to retail.

Most likely not true, aside the fact that this coded PW will not likely be 100% accurate to retails, if even 60% accurate--it wasn't an impossible foe. It was beaten by, to my knowledge at least, one linkshell, who had much less than what some linkshells on this server do. No linkshell on retail was running with multiple dozens of available relic weapons in the era, in addition to top-end items like HQ t0 abjurations, dring, etc.

Nasomi may or may not also impose the 2hr time limit SE did after that fiasco where people got ill fighting it for 8hrs straight and it actually hit news outlets. If he doesn't do that, linkshells with hefty numbers behind them can just keep throwing themselves at it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:47 pm 

Insight wrote:
Illl wrote:

Most likely not true, aside the fact that this coded PW will not likely be 100% accurate to retails, if even 60% accurate--it wasn't an impossible foe. It was beaten by, to my knowledge at least, one linkshell, who had much less than what some linkshells on this server do. No linkshell on retail was running with multiple dozens of available relic weapons in the era, in addition to top-end items like HQ t0 abjurations, dring, etc.

Nasomi may or may not also impose the 2hr time limit SE did after that fiasco where people got ill fighting it for 8hrs straight and it actually hit news outlets. If he doesn't do that, linkshells with hefty numbers behind them can just keep throwing themselves at it.

pld(w/ broken ja+ relics) will tank it np ^.-

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next