Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 pm
Posts: 3780
Image

Aka you trade the gear to an NPC to receive some amount of gil.

If you don't trade it in, it will still be deleted.

_________________
Returning/Existing Player? Trouble logging in? Click here |~| New player Gil guide |~| More Troubleshooting


Last edited by Nabutso on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 am
Posts: 62
I am perfectly happy with this solution. Even if I only get 1/4th what I paid for Hachi body before getting into endgame at least he is giving us something. In reality we are not owed anything.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:12 pm
Posts: 64
Ok again just pw or all znm?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:51 am
Posts: 86
ryger wrote:
Ok again just pw or all znm?


Who cares? Stop crying.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:12 pm
Posts: 64
I could care less about keeping my znm gear personally. We got toau opened more. Just wanted clarity on what's to happen. In sure I'm not the only 1 looking for this answer


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm
Posts: 54
Nabutso wrote:
Aka you trade the gear to an NPC to receive some amount of gil.

If you don't trade it in, it will still be deleted.


Where's the NPC, name? Also thanks for the info


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:31 pm
Posts: 75
Tomberi wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Aka you trade the gear to an NPC to receive some amount of gil.

If you don't trade it in, it will still be deleted.


Where's the NPC, name? Also thanks for the info


Gonna guess it's not available yet. The prices haven't even been determined yet.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:41 pm
Posts: 43
Syphur wrote:
I am perfectly happy with this solution. Even if I only get 1/4th what I paid for Hachi body before getting into endgame at least he is giving us something. In reality we are not owed anything.


all the blacksmiths crafting haubies right now are perfectly happy with it too

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm
Posts: 54
Oddin wrote:

Gonna guess it's not available yet. The prices haven't even been determined yet.


d (・_・ )


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:07 pm
Posts: 72
I hope the amount is high enough to dick over those who tried to flog these to players knowing they were being deleted.

_________________
http://rfklinkshell.com/
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited