Lobby: Up
Online: 83
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: PW gear buyback
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:22 am 

CynicaGaming wrote:
Lithorn2 wrote:
Thats what we normal players would call an abuse of broken game mechanics aka cheating. Just because the cookie jar is open on the countertop dosen't mean you are allowed to stick your hand in and take one.

You realize that Nas hat the capability to remove the loot tables and even the NM, right?

And he has done so

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 am 

CynicaGaming wrote:
Lithorn2 wrote:
Thats what we normal players would call an abuse of broken game mechanics aka cheating. Just because the cookie jar is open on the countertop dosen't mean you are allowed to stick your hand in and take one.

You realize that Nas hat the capability to remove the loot tables and even the NM, right?

He has the ability to do pretty much anything he wishes. That dosen't mean something he may have left unfinished is meant to be taken the way it was. I am not Nasomi, nor can I speak for him but I am sure that if I was working on a project with this many players while living my own life.. I'd have no possible way to prevent mistakes from happening. I would think that maybe, having a litttttle faith in people, we might not stray down those roads. Maybe that's just me, I guess im not so easily tempted with something I didn't earn.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:28 am 

Lithorn2 wrote:
CynicaGaming wrote:
Lithorn2 wrote:

He has the ability to do pretty much anything he wishes. That dosen't mean something he may have left unfinished is meant to be taken the way it was. I am not Nasomi, nor can I speak for him but I am sure that if I was working on a project with this many players while living my own life.. I'd have no possible way to prevent mistakes from happening. I would think that maybe, having a litttttle faith in people, we might not stray down those roads. Maybe that's just me, I guess im not so easily tempted with something I didn't earn.

You should quit while you're ahead lol. Plenty of that gear was earned in a legitimate way and Nas was aware that it was being farmed. He made the decision to remove SOME of it based on specific circumstances. Please just stop moralizing about things of which you are obviously ignorant.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:33 am 

It was clearly said that the mobs were not programmed correctly. That automatically means none of the gear dropped from them was earned properly. Once he fixes them up to where he wants them and releases them to be sought after again, then its earned. All I see is bitter cheaters trying to defend their dirty hands, not that I am saying you are one. Who knows? Either way, Thank you for clearing things up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:42 am 

I'll just completely clear this up.

Would people rather have ToaU exp camps + missions w/ the possibility of Assault and Salvage in the future OR PW gear (which the people who hate the idea didn't kill PW) + ZNM gear (which you'll get again with a group of friends)? Easy decision.

https://topshelf.team/recruitment/
TS Fantasy Football Champion 2019

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 am 

ChaseandFreeze wrote:
I'll just completely clear this up.

Would people rather have ToaU exp camps + missions w/ the possibility of Assault and Salvage in the future OR PW gear (which the people who hate the idea didn't kill PW) + ZNM gear (which you'll get again with a group of friends)? Easy decision.

I had heard of so many fun stories of salvage, so thats my vote. The one fight I did was against some giant looking dog thing whos name I can't remember. We lost fairly quick.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:49 am 

You guys are All soo damn mad about a damn body that u paied like 3 4M???? Gooo enjoy the Damn toauu stop being salty u make it sound like an extreme effort to get that body when we all know at least 80% of you just bought it from a damn bazaar and don’t even know how PW looks like.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:49 am 

Lithorn2 wrote:
It was clearly said that the mobs were not programmed correctly. That automatically means none of the gear dropped from them was earned properly. Once he fixes them up to where he wants them and releases them to be sought after again, then its earned. All I see is bitter cheaters trying to defend their dirty hands, not that I am saying you are one. Who knows? Either way, Thank you for clearing things up.

If being correctly programmed were the requirement for gear being "properly earned" then he will have to delete a whole lot more than the items you are referring to. Seriously. I am not being critical of Nasomi here, I am pointing out that you are really misinformed about how content is on this server. Nas will decide what is properly earned from ToAU based on his standards. The fact that no one is in Mordion over this tells you that he doesn't consider any of this gear acquisition to have been cheating. He just wants to reset the progress now that he is improving some of the programming. No one was a "bitter cheater". People were just playing the content as it was coded and Nas clearly didn't have an issue with that or he would have put a stop to it one way or another. He's doesn't mess around it he feels people are cheating.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:52 am 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
You guys are All soo damn mad about a damn body that u paied like 3 4M???? Gooo enjoy the Damn toauu stop being salty u make it sound like an extreme effort to get that body when we all know at least 80% of you just bought it from a damn bazaar and don’t even know how PW looks like.

I'm not mad. I'm losing gear and I'm fine with it. The fact that Nasomi is going to provide some compensation is a really fair and generous compromise. I am only commenting because I think Lithorn is pretty far off base and insulting about something of which he is grossly misinformed. People aren't being "bitter cheaters". That's just a dumb thing to say.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:54 am 

Dodi wrote:
PasqualeOmega wrote:

I'm not mad. I'm losing gear and I'm fine with it. The fact that Nasomi is going to provide some compensation is a really fair and generous compromise. I am only commenting because I think Lithorn is pretty far off base and insulting about something of which he is grossly misinformed. People aren't being "bitter cheaters". That's just a dumb thing to say.

Correct.

https://topshelf.team/recruitment/
TS Fantasy Football Champion 2019

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next