Lobby: Up
Online: 70
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:28 pm 

Hello my extended Nasomi family! I've been thinking recently about different ways I could contribute to our community with helping to further build our NasWiki so that information regarding the games content can be easy/readily available. You may be asking yourself while reading this.... Why? Why would various guides need to be implemented here since we all know there is ffxiwiki.com, ZAM, BGwiki.com etc... as a go to source? The answer is simple, a lot of information included on those sites may not always apply on Nasomi as many things aren't coded for certain reasons leaving the player base possibly wasting precious time attempting a quest to find out later, it can't be completed. Or maybe, farming a material from a mob that can't be used in a synth (case in point: Focus Collar/Focus Collar +1. It is a Lvl 18 piece of gear with a sick +2 ACC that is only crafted via Lvl 40 Goldsmithing. 1 material required is x1 Flawed Garnet which is a confirmed drop from the NM Bedrock Berry Lvl 11 in South Gustaberg. However ... Yup!..... You guessed it! The item cannot be crafted as it is unobtainable on Nasomi.

Things like this is the reason we must have our own separate guides for this version of Wiki. To prevent people from spending time attempting to achieve things which in the end, are not possible. I am an 11 year vet on retail with extensive knowledge on this game just like some of you guys roaming the fields of Vanadiel. I intend to use my knowledge to create certain guides not only for core knowledge but also guides like crafting where I will guide you in the best possible route to skill 100 in terms of both time/Gil spent.

In closing, I just wanted to make people aware these guides are being made now and to be looking for them on here in the near future. If there are any of you currently working on a specific guide now, please comment the thread as to what you're working on so we don't cross each other up lol. That's all for now! See you in game soon and have fun!!

Thief guide to weapons/armor is currently up on the main forum page under WikiNas > [Job] Thf talk. It is still a work in progress as I need to verify some items. Those items are noted as needing verified so the player base can see it. If they aren't coded, the items will be removed from the guide.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:55 am 

Exactly Rubix!

Petz is doing a great job with others on the wiki, but like I stated in a previous post; I would love to have information on WikiNas that is relevant only to Nasomi. I also have major issue opening those sites on my tablets (very bogged down with banners and adds). Again as previous mentioned I played another game, still do on and off, that had its very own site. It used information and images from others sites, but obviously gave credit to them.

I would really like a zone page, like on FFXI atlas website ( http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/ ). So I can see every zone, but only what's in this game. Also have monsters and their approximate levels within that zone, and what they drop. Again a great site and I know its growing, perhaps I can find a way to add to it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:43 am 

Well, FFXI atlas is a good site, always was but FFXI wiki has changed drastically over the years now by flooding the site with non stop adds. They sometimes even penetrate chrome add blocker. Very annoying lol. If I learn how to put the maps on here, I will do so but that be a bit before I research it since I have so much other data to put on here first. I have a Thf guide up already for strictly weapons/armor. Front forum page > WikiNas > [Job] Thf Talk is the thread. Have a look and as you will see, no gear obtained through WoTG, Einherjar , Mini Expansions etc... Cause they're irrelevant on our server. Feel free to contribute in any way you can! See ya ingame!!