Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 818 Next
 Post subject: Re: RMT flagging issues
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:07 pm 

Lustera wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
There's shitposting and then there's racist bullshit.

Huh? I'm quoting a character from a TV show. I think someone didn't get their Soylent today :lol:

It's actually a quote from a book which has been made in some TV series, but that doesn't mean that using it for any situation you want or like you did isn't incredibly racist in and of itself.

Because it is.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:08 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Lustera wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
There's shitposting and then there's racist bullshit.

Huh? I'm quoting a character from a TV show. I think someone didn't get their Soylent today :lol:

It's actually a quote from a book which has been made in some TV series, but that doesn't mean that using it for any situation you want or like you did isn't incredibly racist in and of itself.

Because it is.

Okay the SJW police are here. I bow to your virtue signaling etc. Let's keep this thread Nasomi related.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:18 pm 

Nasomi is a one man show. He runs it by himself, and other issues are more pressing than your (failed) RMT attempt. If you want faster help, maybe you should join a different private server where more people's hands are in the pot, per say.

In the end its his server, his rules, his way. You are legit proving no point by being pissed off or posting on the forums. He could ban you because he doesn't like how you chew, and it would be fine because its his server. So honestly, if it bugs you that much then check out different servers, since you gotta start over anyway.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:26 pm 

No one should want to play on a server run by a dictator who just jails people because they looked at him funny. That's completely antithetical to making people want to spend time on your server. So I'm going to keep calling him out on this shit until I get an answer from your infallible god and you can keep riding his dick as hard as you want in the meantime.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 pm 

Lustera wrote:
No one should want to play on a server run by a dictator who just jails people because they looked at him funny. That's completely antithetical to making people want to spend time on your server. So I'm going to keep calling him out on this shit until I get an answer from your infallible god and you can keep riding his dick as hard as you want in the meantime.

If you think that's why people get banned or jailed you're as delusional as you are a whiny bitch. Maybe go read his Q&A where he distinctly admits getting into an argument with another player and he didn't ban him. I was stuck in Dynamis for 4 days once s*** happens get over it. I was also miss jailed for 2 days and got out if you actually didn't cheat you'll be out soon enough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 pm 

I dunno, the fact that the people affected do not understand the dual boxing rule in its entirety might have something to do with the current jail situation. Dual boxing in this game isn't something that's really confusing in my mind, but that's just me.

Maybe there is another rule you misunderstood, or are not aware of?

Ie: No dual boxing HELM-F. Not sure how many people really know this is actually a thing?

EDIT: Also account sharing, which in itself isn't strictly enforced, but if you shared IP or account login with someone else who HAS done something stupid, well then youre hecked.

The point is there are a number of things which could be in play here. None of which anyone but the user, and Nas would really know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 pm 

You may certainly be right, but dual-boxing rules is a red herring thrown by OP, the current wave of bans is about a bunch of people trying to get away with buying/selling gil, as expressed by numerous system messages we get from Nas nearly every evening.

See the big thread on dual-boxing I linked earlier on how we could reformulate rules, but ultimately Nas doesn't want to.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 pm 

Lustera wrote:

Please do keep up your angry temper tantrums like a little child, I'm quite enjoying the fact that he's making you wait. Actually, I hope he's exceptionally busy this weekend :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 pm 

Back when the server was at 130 highs during the day, and 50 people at night, i think the population of the server understood that this server was a project. When zones would go down every 20 mins for 6 hours straight, or the massive lag spikes that would go on and off for 2-3 days in a row to the point of where the server would be offline all day, people knew this what was to be expected on a private server. More so, and personally, i believe it was the love of this game that kept people playing here regardless of the experiences we were all seeing and going through at the time. Is it a common theme now for people to harbor translucent thoughts with the faint visual taste of self entitlement for something that's more beneficial now to their interests for the reasons as to why they play here? I don't understand. It seems like it's new thing here on the threads as of recently, or to say the least, has been the self entitled mindset that has been a faded predominate insight that has blown up to the size of the moon over the years to the point of where we all seeing it now. When all is said and done, the characters we have created here are on Nasomi's hardware. We invest the time into an experience, and an experience is what is given in return. None of us own our characters, and there's no assurance as to when this experience will end.

There shouldn't be entitlement here. What you "feel" you own is just a thought concept of art and code. Nasomi believed in this concept and decided to keep it alive for others to play and experience. I think more so now than ever, people need to realize or remember why they want to play on Nasomi's server.

The toxicity levels in the air are rising slightly around here, but it's an out reach to assume people can control themselves when shiny things and items they can't have forever are on the line.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:57 pm 

6 figures I meant.. just realized I typed 9 lol

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 818 Next