Lobby: Up
Online: 71
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:06 am 

CaptainAwesome wrote:
Is there any plan to add besieged? Im finding hardly anything on it but would love to see it happen

Check the announcements section and stop acting like you've searched.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:53 am 

I did search the forums. There was only old mentions of it and stuff changes. Learn to socialize and stop acting like an ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:38 am 

Do people really prioritize Jeuno as a hub over having linked AHs? Please do NOT unlink the AHs, that would be a horrible move.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:32 am 

CaptainAwesome wrote:
I did search the forums. There was only old mentions of it and stuff changes. Learn to socialize and stop acting like an ass.

Look you cretin, you obviously didn't search the forums very well. Under the announcements section, 4 topics down. ToAU Roadmap. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7759

Look what we have here. A mention that Besieged is in the works. Gofu.

HURRR DURRR SEARCHING FORUMS IS HARD GAIZ

Edit: It's still on the fucking frontpage of this website. Foh.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:45 pm 

Avellion wrote:
Do people really prioritize Jeuno as a hub over having linked AHs? Please do NOT unlink the AHs, that would be a horrible move.

I don't. I would prioritize whitegate since it let's us have our cake (one Central hub) and eat it too (still linked AH and easy access to OPs).

Nasomi seems to want to replicate the "one Central town" aesthetic of retail era, and the attempts to do so far have been at least partly quixotic.

For my part I emphasized it to show that the trade-off we're *really* talking about is one most players aren't looking to make.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:35 pm 

I'd prefer Whitegate. I'd still use Jeuno if the OP npc was placed there. I like having a hub. It's just preference, seeing all the traffic.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 pm 

Avellion wrote:

I certainly do not, I was just pointing out that that is only real way to make it happen.

also.. someone pissed in Deft's cheerios, and it really made me laugh still.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:43 pm 

Kazen wrote:
CaptainAwesome wrote:

Look you cretin, you obviously didn't search the forums very well. Under the announcements section, 4 topics down. ToAU Roadmap. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7759

What the heck is wrong with you? The guy says he looked and couldn't find anything, he might have just been looking in the wrong places. There's no need to respond this rudely and I think you need to learn to treat people better. Maybe then you'd be less of a hate-filled nerd whose biggest accomplishments in life boil down to some digital items on a server in some guy's basement. Grow up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:23 pm 

Nirfh wrote:
Kazen wrote:
CaptainAwesome wrote:

What the heck is wrong with you? The guy says he looked and couldn't find anything, he might have just been looking in the wrong places. There's no need to respond this rudely and I think you need to learn to treat people better. Maybe then you'd be less of a hate-filled nerd whose biggest accomplishments in life boil down to some digital items on a server in some guy's basement. Grow up.

Ignoring the actual argument, the disrespect for the server itself makes me sad. All of the networking and hardware that is being done to support keeping everything working is mind blowing, especially for one guy with a family.

You're showing that you can white knight and still be disrespectful, especially against someone that spewed vitriol in such a manner (albeit I'd say they were somewhat justified). That's your choice. You're stooping to disrespect and name calling. That's... not exactly better.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:54 pm 

Kazen wrote:
CaptainAwesome wrote:

You're pretty mad for no reason, you should take a few days off and go get some counseling

Also, to expect someone to go through every thread on the forum looking for a small line where something asked is mentioned is a little much. Asking for discussion on hub zones and expecting someone to find it in some thread in the announcements section about Treasures is insane.

Go breathe some fresh air or start a garden or do some yoga, get some zen going on cause you're gonna have an aneurysm, youre in way too deep my dude

namaste

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next