Lobby: Up
Online: 90
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:08 pm 

Nirfh wrote:
What the heck is wrong with you? The guy says he looked and couldn't find anything, he might have just been looking in the wrong places. There's no need to respond this rudely and I think you need to learn to treat people better. Maybe then you'd be less of a hate-filled nerd whose biggest accomplishments in life boil down to some digital items on a server in some guy's basement. Grow up.

Close, but the biggest accomplishment of my life is owning a home and 3 cars before age 25. All without a college education. Please don't assume anything about my life because I can guarantee I've worked harder for what I've got than most. Also this is the internet, you must be new here but users are savages across the world wide web.

The reason I have a short fuse on these forums is the continuing lack of moderation on them. I'd actually like to have shitposts deleted within 15-30mins or moved to their appropriate section. But instead people post things in every section possible without even scrolling down and reading all the subforums, or you have people like the cretin in this thread who start shitting it up with completely unnecessary questions that were answered all of a month ago by the server owner himself. ON THE FRONTPAGE OF THIS WEBSITE.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.(this applies to everyone here, including myself)

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:20 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Nirfh wrote:
What the heck is wrong with you? The guy says he looked and couldn't find anything, he might have just been looking in the wrong places. There's no need to respond this rudely and I think you need to learn to treat people better. Maybe then you'd be less of a hate-filled nerd whose biggest accomplishments in life boil down to some digital items on a server in some guy's basement. Grow up.

Close, but the biggest accomplishment of my life is owning a home and 3 cars before age 25. All without a college education. Please don't assume anything about my life because I can guarantee I've worked harder for what I've got than most. Also this is the internet, you must be new here but users are savages across the world wide web.

The reason I have a short fuse on these forums is the continuing lack of moderation on them. I'd actually like to have shitposts deleted within 15-30mins or moved to their appropriate section. But instead people post things in every section possible without even scrolling down and reading all the subforums, or you have people like the cretin in this thread who start shitting it up with completely unnecessary questions that were answered all of a month ago by the server owner himself. ON THE FRONTPAGE OF THIS WEBSITE.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.(this applies to everyone here, including myself)

I’d love to be able to upvote this.

Deft is my spirit animal, I think he knows that. The forums aren’t a complicated spot... there’s like 6 of them.

Literally typing “besieged” into search finds the answer he asked for in.. and I mean this literally.. the third post besides this one. Person asks a dumb question... gets a useful answer that can be applied many times over. Person lies about having already done that... eventually you get back a dumb response.

Ignoring that he was the one that called Deft a name when he pointed out that he was obviously fucking lying.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:34 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Nirfh wrote:

I’d love to be able to upvote this.

Deft is my spirit animal, I think he knows that. The forums aren’t a complicated spot... there’s like 6 of them.

Literally typing “besieged” into search finds the answer he asked for in.. and I mean this literally.. the third post besides this one. Person asks a dumb question... gets a useful answer that can be applied many times over. Person lies about having already done that... eventually you get back a dumb response.

Ignoring that he was the one that called Deft a name when he pointed out that he was obviously fucking lying.

Azurewrath wrote:
Kazen wrote:
CaptainAwesome wrote:
I did search the forums. There was only old mentions of it and stuff changes. Learn to socialize and stop acting like an ass.

Look you cretin, you obviously didn't search the forums very well. Under the announcements section, 4 topics down. ToAU Roadmap. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7759

Look what we have here. A mention that Besieged is in the works. Gofu.

HURRR DURRR SEARCHING FORUMS IS HARD GAIZ

Edit: It's still on the fucking frontpage of this website. Foh.

You're pretty mad for no reason, you should take a few days off and go get some counseling

Also, to expect someone to go through every thread on the forum looking for a small line where something asked is mentioned is a little much. Asking for discussion on hub zones and expecting someone to find it in some thread in the announcements section about Treasures is insane.

Go breathe some fresh air or start a garden or do some yoga, get some zen going on cause you're gonna have an aneurysm, youre in way too deep my dude

namaste

Everything that Deft and Wolf said and more.

The real issue with the forums as well is people like Azure, like for real what's the point in this post? How is clicking the search box and typing besieged a hard thing to do? I expect people to know how to use a basic function of any and every forum in the world. ESPECIALLY when they lie and say they've looked and couldn't find anything when evidently they haven't... how the fuck were they searching if not typing in the SEARCH BOX?

The section highlighted in pink... what are you even talking about? Did you even read Defts' post? He is all for the original post he is talking about the cretin (love this word) that started shitting it up with besieged questions that are easily searched for.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:58 pm 

I think that considering this is a thread for discussing hub zones, and not titled 'lets insult each other who can't read and scan the forums' we should get back on topic again.

Jeuno hub is a good idea.
It was always the hub in retail because even when the AH's got linked it was habit for people to congregate there as well as browse the rolanberry mule market.
I think like has been stated above this could be achieved by either adding a "city warp" to Jeuno or an "outpost warp" to Jeuno, either of which would work.
Whitegate would become a hub as soon as besieged is implemented but having Jeuno as a hub would help out the people who are below 75 look for help too as they wouldn't be in Whitegate!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm 

You should probably be in whitegate by 65, which is less than halfway up the exp ladder.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:09 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Outpost warper in Jeuno by the Lower Jeuno AH.

Done. Hub city.

He has the code for it. It's just a decision away.

This would greatly enhance the server and we really need Jeuno back as the main hub for everything.

~Rubicmage
Leveling RDM, WHM, BLM, NIN
Taru | Rank 1 Bastok | [ ] Sky / [ ] Sea