Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 am 

1 char goes in fine / next char blackscreens

if i logout on both then they both will blackscreen, even the char who made it in won't be able to get back in.

This doesn't seem to be happening to many people...I was worried I would end up with some bug/glitch that would ruin me trying to play ><

Also if i /sea a few times in a row, it will bug out and I /sea wont even pop up for me.

edit :: i will go to maint tab and clear/unstuck and try to rezone and it still blackscreens me. I've tried lot of the "fixes" and nothin works.

I also waited 20 mins and only hit clear session and only one time did it let me back into the zone with no issues. This becomes a huge issue if I blackscreen tryin to dyna, which has only happened once.

Hope Nas see this.

Last edited by nebulacloud on Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 am 

I've been having this same issue a lot recently, and I usually end up needing to go into Account > Maint and Clear Session on both characters before stuff starts to work normally again.

Edit: in case it's useful info, I am using the new launcher. A couple other folks I know that dual-box a ton and haven't had the issue are all using the old launcher still.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

Last edited by Gollum on Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:38 am 

Gollum wrote:
I've been having this same issue a lot recently, and I usually end up needing to go into Account > Maint and Clear Session on both characters before stuff starts to work normally again.

I do that but when i try to re-enter the zone, i blackscreen. even if i dont blackscreen on 1 char, if i relog i blackscreen on them too wth - -v