Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Character Mix-Up
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm 

I've been playing on this server for the better part of a month now and every once in a while when I login to my account my character will get mixed up with one of my roommate's characters on their account. Usually all I have to do is back out real quick and login again and I can access my account/character. However, I tried to login today and while my character came up the name was spelled backwards and the character skin was that of one of my roommate's characters. I tried backing out and going back in and got nothing. I tried refreshing my IP with the router we go through and nothing. I would really hate to have to restart my character due to something like this and would appreciate any ideas or assistance possible. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Character Mix-Up
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:14 pm 

Its an April fools day joke lol. Will probably be fixed tomorrow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:22 pm 

Oh, alright than.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 am 

It's not an April Fool's joke... at least the part about Ashita switching accounts on you. This happens quite often to me and has since I started here a couple months ago. I dual box and if I relog one one computer while still logged in on my other character on my laptop, it will switch accounts on me and try to log me into the character that's already online. Not sure how since it's different computers...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:47 pm 

Hi all, I actually had the same issue. When I logged in today, my character's name was spelt backwards, and I had changed into a Mithra. Just to clear things ups, I was able to log in this account, and it was all the same stats of my actual character. So anyone know if this is just a temporary glitch?

Edit-
Hi all, just to let everyone know, this was the april fool's joke glitching for my character today. If you joined yesterday, it may have happened to you as well. Nasomi was able to fix for me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:33 pm 

Just to clarify yeah the issue with sometimes your account being mixed up with your alt account or another entirely on character select screen is a known issue but wont let you log into the wrong account, but your character changing race and name being spelt backwards was just the april fools joke yesterday and has now been reversed, Something similar happened last year.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:13 pm 

My game character is still messed up. I can still play the game but my name is spelled backwards and i'm a taru instead of a mithra. Help, how do i fix this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

drrayc wrote:
My game character is still messed up. I can still play the game but my name is spelled backwards and i'm a taru instead of a mithra. Help, how do i fix this?

Knowing your character name would be a good place to start.