Lobby: Up
Online: 53
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:48 pm 

Newbie to Nasumi. Trying to bring some friends over, but when I tried to make a character the client times out when "checking gold world pass" and I've no clue if I'm doing something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:52 pm 

Sometimes you'll get weird errors if your trying to make a character with a name that is taken or it times out on the character creation. Make sure you know which race and style you want before creating, then pick a name and as long as you do it quick enough, if it gives you an error then it is because the name is taken.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:04 pm 

Thank you Skitles! I got to the point where I finished the character, chose the city, and then got an Error 3101? Did a full restart and I'm still getting it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:07 pm 

Your char appears on the select char screen? If not and you have to make a character again and name it again, it could be the name again.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:47 pm 

SO! This morning I logged in and my character had disappeared. Which is fine because level 0. Anyways, I did everything EXACTLY the same way. Literally. Same name and everything. It worked. So thanks for your help but it musta been some sort of miscommunication with the server? I don't know. Ultimately I'm expecting a few janks and rough-shods throughout my playing of this since Nasomi+Crew are doing this for the love of the game, and not for money. So yeah, looking forward to enjoying this experience with you all!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:53 pm 

CausticMedeim wrote:
SO! This morning I logged in and my character had disappeared. Which is fine because level 0. Anyways, I did everything EXACTLY the same way. Literally. Same name and everything. It worked. So thanks for your help but it musta been some sort of miscommunication with the server? I don't know. Ultimately I'm expecting a few janks and rough-shods throughout my playing of this since Nasomi+Crew are doing this for the love of the game, and not for money. So yeah, looking forward to enjoying this experience with you all!

So the fix you used was to do it as fast as possible?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:12 am 

I guess? Yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:35 pm 

There's been a few hiccup's in the past few days as a result of attackers/ddos, so maybe that had something to do with it?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 am 

So if I'm reading this right if you get to the checking name and gold pass message (or whatever it is) and the bar wont proceed you just have to let it time out and pick a new name?? Is there a way to see a list of taken names?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:27 pm 

Be specific when you get error codes please. Sometimes restarting the modem and router will do the trick as well.