Lobby: Up
Online: 90
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:22 am 

Gollum wrote:
Makiba wrote:
Gollum wrote:
You need to have completed the other 6 prime avatars first before you can flag the quest (or at least have collected the whispers, I don't think you _actually_ have to trade them in, but you might as well). I confirmed this myself recently, as I was able to tag along with a group doing Fenrir before finishing all 6 of the primes and Leepe-Hoppe wouldn't flag it for me. Once I finished all 6, I was able to initiate and immediately turn in/complete the quest. You mentioned that you only had Carbuncle and Ifrit earlier, so I assume you're in the same boat.

Do you mean you just did them all to get the avatars? or got all the whispers?

The reason I ask is because I cant flag the Titan quest either, he just says the dialogue as if you just beat it over and over.

I was working on getting them all, so yeah, I flagged each of the 6 quests, went and killed them all and then turned them in. I only tried talking to the Fenrir NPC again after finishing em all. My alt wasn't able to flag 2 of the avatar quests (due to fame), and he can't flag Fenrir even though I have all 6 whisper KIs (since I took him into each battle), which leads me to believe that you at least have to have all 6 prime quests flagged before Leepe-Hoppe will flag Fenrir.

What I'm not sure on:
1) Can you flag the Fenrir quest if you've flagged the other 6, but not actually done any/all of the fights?
2) If you do need to have done all 6 fights, do you need have completed the quests (turned in the whispers) before you can flag Fenrir?

I'm assuming #1 is a no, and #2 is a yes, but I didn't think to try either case.

As far as not being able to flag Titan, it sounds like a quest flag is stuck :( Have you tried beating the prime fight again/getting another whisper and see if it lets you turn it in for something else? Maybe try either the evoker ring item or gil/etc. and see if that clears the stuck flag.

I have never beaten Titan, the dialogue is as I have just beaten him though. So I cant flag the quest :P

And you can get fenrir without doing any of the other fights because my main turned in the whisper without a problem to get Fenrir, and he is virtually the same as my alt, same fame and everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 am 

Left the quests alone for a while and did some other quests and I get the "owzie wowzy I hurt all over" dialogue constantly from the titan npc even though I have never flagged the quest. So this means I am currently unable to get Fenrir and Titan on my character Omegant :(

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Ive been asking in Nas chat to NAs about this for a few months but am never able to contact him, is there a better way to get intouch? Seems like a really big issue. Even if it is only me experiencing it lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:25 am 

Makiba wrote:
Left the quests alone for a while and did some other quests and I get the "owzie wowzy I hurt all over" dialogue constantly from the titan npc even though I have never flagged the quest. So this means I am currently unable to get Fenrir and Titan on my character Omegant :(

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Ive been asking in Nas chat to NAs about this for a few months but am never able to contact him, is there a better way to get in touch? Seems like a really big issue. Even if it is only me experiencing it lol.

I wanted to try and do all the normal avatars to try and reflag the Fenrir quest but it seems this is also impossible because of the titan quest :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:43 pm 

Do you have the smn af started? The weapon quest involves the titan NPC

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Do you have the smn af started? The weapon quest involves the titan NPC

Not started the AF quests.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:01 am 

You mentioned "max fame 9" ....is that max fame for ALL the avatars? I had this on both my alt and someone else in my ls confirm that they couldn't get fenrir with the whisper until they had the required fame for ALL avatars, not just fenrir. So if you have max fame for all cities, norg, etc...then it's a new problem.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:12 am 

Its a new problem because ,my alt and main are the same yet my alt is having the issues and not my main. I have fame for all avatars. The titan quest is also all messed up too so im pretty sure something weird going on.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:14 am 

Appreciate the help btw! Ive been trying to get in touch with Nas via chat for a couple months but nothing yet. Any tips? I wanna level SMN :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 pm 

Unfortunately if the conditions are the same between your alt and main -exactly- then its a flagging issue that only nas can fix. May sound stupid but you could try a clear session on your alt and see if that does it. Other than that it might be the flag of the npc is expecting you to do something else first, not sure what tho. Sorry friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:27 pm 

siknoz wrote:
Unfortunately if the conditions are the same between your alt and main -exactly- then its a flagging issue that only nas can fix. May sound stupid but you could try a clear session on your alt and see if that does it. Other than that it might be the flag of the npc is expecting you to do something else first, not sure what tho. Sorry friend

They are almost exactly the same, it is definitely a bug though because the Titan quest repeats the dialogue as if I have just beaten him over and over, and has been like that for months. And as for the Fenrir one I have no idea just talkas about flowers or something. Ill keep messaging NAs to see if he can help me out. Hopefully soon, it has been a few months already.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next