Lobby: Up
Online: 38
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dragoon AF bugged?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 pm 

It would seem that the Dragoon artifact armor quests are bugged. I started the weapon quest two days ago got all the cut scene's and ran to where the NM spawn point was. We popped the NM and killed it, but when I went to click the ??? again to get the KI nothing happened. I thought it was strange so I clicked it again and this caused the NM to spawn a second time. Thinking that maybe because I had people in my group it just needed to be killed a second time. After the second death I clicked again and nothing happened. Tried a second time and once again the NM spawned again. This just keeps happening the NM spawn is on a loop and you can't get the KI.

I then thought I would flag the legs quest and see if it I could "bypass" the weapon quest. All the cut scenes were working and so I bought a Gold Hairpin off the AH to start the leg quest (50K gil). I waited till JP midnight, at this point I realized I had to talk to the same NPC that gave the weapon quest. She talks to me but she just tell me to go get the KI for the weapon quest. The leg quest CS will not work in turn making it impossible for me to finish the quests.

I have heard that people have the AF gear, so my question is did they just skip the weapon all together and go straight to legs and that's how they got their gear? Or is this a new bug and I am just screwed in getting AF and am out 50k gil....

If there is a fixable solution for this problem that people know about can you please chime in

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Dragoon AF bugged?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:48 pm 

Unfortunately, the quest did work when I did it for my DRG over a year ago, so it seems like it might be a (relatively) new issue.

I would wait until Nasomi has a chance to check into it, but it's not likely to be fixed very soon, since it is a low priority fix (at least IMO.)

Sorry I can't really be of help. :cry: