Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm 

Hi everyone.

I am getting the error 3101 every time i try to login with an account other than my main.

I get this with my Alt account, and since i was still able to play on my main, i decided to create a new account to test things out, and i still got the same error on this one.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:17 pm 

Whatever you do, don't delete the alt and remake it, like a few of us did. I made an alt yesterday and it got the 3101 issue. My main worked ok. I thought maybe the alt was corrupted during creation (before checking here to see others were also getting 3101) so deleted the alt and remade a new one. Then the game decided to delete my main instead of deleting the alt. And I definitely deleted the alt.

During a 3101 outbreak, if you delete your alt, the game will delete your main instead.

Then there is no other option than to stand in line and hope the only person who can actually do anything about it decides you are worthy of his time. Remember, the game support tab on this message board really doesn't do anything. You have to go to Naschat and figure out how to get it to do a PM to nasomi. Then light some candles and set a cat skull on fire or something, or pray to whatever God you pray to and maybe someone will actually be able to fix this problem that you did not cause.

So yeah, don't delete you alt. Or your main gets wiped. That is the lesson.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:27 pm 

This is probably true , same thing happen if you try to delete an alt while you have your main logged in ( seriously i have no idea why some people did that but they did) it will delete your main

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:31 pm 

so my alt account is forever locked? ._.

and i created a third account (not linked) and cannot log in either, which is weird.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:33 pm 

Thing will get fixed at some point just refrain to create characters at this moment if you can