Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:26 am 

Bigjoey and also Littlejoey voked the bull with emity gear and just kited the bull around the zone so no one could attack it. He has ruined the event for a lot of people that were in East Ronafure. This is not worth the problem that this person has created. I really hope you decide to take action on this Nasomi. From the 100+ people in the zone that he screwed over.

I have taken video of the evidence if you would like to see it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:39 am 

<3 Joey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:03 am 

kralin01 wrote:
Bigjoey and also Littlejoey voked the bull with emity gear and just kited the bull around the zone so no one could attack it. He has ruined the event for a lot of people that were in East Ronafure. This is not worth the problem that this person has created. I really hope you decide to take action on this Nasomi. From the 100+ people in the zone that he screwed over.

I have taken video of the evidence if you would like to see it.

KEKW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:33 am 

i was also there. Very frustrating to have one player destroy the enjoyment of 90 other people!

How is it one/two people can invoke so much frustration across so many people during an event which is suppose to be enjoyable...a lot of alliances disbanded and went to other nations to complete.

Is this what Nasomi private server supports?

But will Nasomi do anything....but just gruff about it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:56 pm 

in case it helps anyone:

Most of the time, if you're locked onto a moving/kited target, on follow/etc. you won't be able to swing and hit the mob. However, if you 'unlock' and run up 'inside' of it/just ahead of it, you'll usually start swinging and hit it. Of course, this only really works if the mob is being kited in some kind of predictable path, and is tough to guarantee that you won't keep being 'out of range' over and over anyway.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 pm 

If anything he was helping you out.

The bull stops to use Bull Charge or w/e it is called. That is when you hit it. It stops to use the move regardless of how far away the kiter is.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm 

Why is this dude allowed to have 3 characters anyway? Big, Average and little joeys?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:31 am 

There is no explainable reason to kite The event, Bigjoey denied everything, Especially when everyone was shouting to stop.

This was not done for the greater good, if so Bigjoey would have broadcast his intention prior to engaging, which HE DID NOT.

Nothing Bigjoey did was for any benefit except for his own enjoyment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 pm 

I was there. The explainable reason was we only had 1 alliance in the zone when he started doing it, which in my opinion greatly increases the efficiency of the people there getting their wins as no one is getting Bull Rushed. As more people arrived, some asked him to stop, though I was still there and personally was sad when he stopped because him kiting it made the event less annoying. I'd rather lock on and auto run after the stupid thing. If Joey had malicious intent he would have kited it away from the zone line, not in circles in front of it to let people hit it. You can disagree with the method, but I don't think it should be punishable by any means.

Also, he's allowed to have 3 characters because everyone is allowed to have 3 characters.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:40 pm 

[quote="Ayr"]I was there. The explainable reason was we only had 1 alliance in the zone when he started doing it, which in my opinion greatly increases the efficiency of the people there getting their wins as no one is getting Bull Rushed. As more people arrived, some asked him to stop, though I was still there and personally was sad when he stopped because him kiting it made the event less annoying. I'd rather lock on and auto run after the stupid thing. If Joey had malicious intent he would have kited it away from the zone line, not in circles in front of it to let people hit it. You can disagree with the method, but I don't think it should be punishable by any means.

Also, he's allowed to have 3 characters because everyone is allowed to have 3 characters.[/quote]

Since when..? He has 3 lvl 75 characters.. thats allowed? That's news to me if so