Lobby: Up
Online: 63
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:36 pm 

Hi everyone so I just setup the game and trying to play but the screen is way to big on 1080p. I tried launching with 720p and most of the screen is in view but still the sides are cut off to where I cant see the menu in game. Also I have to put the mouse below what I want to click on for it to work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:48 pm 

right click on Nasomi Icon > Properties > Compatibility > Change high DPI settings > Check both boxes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:56 pm 

Thanks that worked. Now only problem I have is I have to click below anything with the mouse for it to work. Is there a fix for that?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:15 pm 

also the menu and stuff is kind of small, makes it hard to read if there is a way to enlarge the menu and chat and stuff?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:34 am 

Ok so I thought it totally fixed it but I noticed just a tiny bit ago that the bottom of the screen is cut off still, the sides and top of the screen fit but the bottom is just a tiny bit to long. Like most of my hp bar is not showing and cant even see anything that I type. When I run the game in the 720p option everything fits just fine but the game is slightly blurry on names and stuff and a little grainy at distance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:01 pm 

Are you running Fullscreen or Windowed? Have you tried adjusting the resolution setting in the Nasomi launcher? If running fullscreen you shouldn't get any cutoff, as far as resolution settings, make sure the background resolution is 2x the normal resolution (i.e 1920x1080 would be 3840x2160). If menu still seems small you can make small tweaks the that resolution as well (just make them evenly on both sides). Also once ingame you command "/drawdistance setworld 50" and "/drawdistance setmob 50" to increase display range (this can cause drop in framerate). You can also do "/fps 1" to allow 60fps