Lobby: Up
Online: 84
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:05 am 

Hello, I am new to the server and game in general, name is Rhep in game. I followed the install instruction, short of a page full of errors on ashinte? start up, game work fine, but my direct damage spells have no damage to the. The chat box returns a zero value. Frustrated, I setup ashinte to route to another server (LM darkstar) and same deal. Leaves me to think that I pooched my client some how our this is a darkstar emu issue. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:23 pm 

hello again, so now when I login, it immediately camps me, sniff, was i not suppose to say anything about my spell problems?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Screenshots would help with resolving your issue.

You have ashita in a write-protected folder. Move your ashita folder to your "Documents" folder, then launch. it should fix your error.

You can visit http://nasomi.net for chat support.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:00 pm 

Hello, and thank you, I had Ashita left in the download folder. After I moved it to documents, I fired it up. The image linked is the error i get when Ashita starts up. Looks like an updater error for Ashita. Moving pass the error, everything works and configures fine. When I did start Ashita up after moving it to documents, it asked me to allow access to something and I said yes. Got in game, I was sitting and camping, so i moved forward, and it did not put me in camp mode again so that worked itself out. I decided to test my direct damage spells, I tried water, it did damage! So, I am working properly now. Thank you for that advice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:11 pm 

Gotta give credit where credit is due. I figured the direct damage was working all around so I tried another server (LM Darkstar Project) and the magic damage wasn't working there. I came back to Nasomi, tested direct damage spells again, and they work here. So whatever you did to fix it, thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:22 pm 

those ashita errors, i fixed them by downloading ashita2, and pasting it over the old ashita, works like a charm now.