Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Deleted Key Items
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:51 pm 

(Fixed - 3/16/2016, Thank you!)

During a trip to the mog house, I read some of the descriptions for my key items - only to leave the mog house and find all of my maps and key items deleted. Currently, my biggest issue is that I do not have the key item "Starway Stairway Bauble", which is preventing me from reaching the upper levels of Heaven's Tower. I have tried speaking to various NPC's to re-obtain the key item, all to no avail. I have even taken the step of trying to tractor myself up the stairs (fyi: you cannot tractor in Heaven's Tower =._.=).

Since I lost the key items in October of 2015, I have been unable to advance in the storyline, and have been trapped at level 60 due to the cap quest requiring rank 4.

I have a list of the key items obtained at the point in time where they vanished, and a list of current key items which I can also provide. I would gladly accept my mission progress being wiped at this point so I can start from a clean slate, and avoid the process of restoring items from half a year ago. But if any other options are available, I would be open to anything.

Nasomi, please heed my call! I cannot advance without your blessing!

Character - Sinclair