Lobby: Up
Online: 32
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 530 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 pm 

Bump. This list is very informative and useful to any newcomers on Nasomi, as well as experienced players.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm 

Have been playing here a while & aware of most of these, but good to know the other few that are confirmed.

Excellent resource for all players.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 pm 

Nice thread, I remember seeing a similar one long time ago, it was a long list of uncategorized points but I can't find it anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:56 pm 

Found it via google!
viewtopic.php?t=1628

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 pm 

Quote:
Job Abilities/Spells/Traits:

2) Rng - Shadowbind - Shadowbind is unusable.
Status - Confirmed.
Work-Around - None.

Shadowbind has been fixed as of a few weeks ago.

Also - This thread has now been stickied. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 am 

I don't think I was doing anything wrong, but I couldn't get an XP ring to work last night. Would start "casting" then just stop.

Also I know this is a Hobby for our all powerful Overlord and we are all grateful for him giving us this wonderful way to enjoy the game in it's better day, but will some, what I think, key things be addressed or are they permenantly broke? I'm thinking key job traits, BCNM's etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 am 

When things get fixed I suggest removing them from the list. Writing debunked next to it gives the connotation it was never broken, and even if it said "status: fixed" that still leaves the question of 'why did I just waste my time reading that then`

I have been unable to recreate the jailer of temperance PH glitch. Even so a single PH not spawning will not make temperance un-poppable, it will only slow the process somewhat.

Hard data for Ix Drk spawn and reraise rates are hard to find, but I believe them to be widely correct from my experience in retail.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:16 am 

I'm surprised I don't see this ever reported : Debuffs not cleared upon mob deaths, it creates a lot of odd things when they respawn like bonus attack speed, negative para proc rate, eva through the roof when it was debuffed with Lunar Cry, etc...
There is no hard evidence for this and it doesn't happen 100% of the time but it's there. You've surely seen it if melee killing ZNM using lunar cry and suddenly one of them is untouchable.
This is clearly seen when you see "The [mob]'s [debuff] effect wears off" as they spawn, you can be sure the stat modified by said debuff is now bugged.

Deadwing wrote:
I have been unable to recreate the jailer of temperance PH glitch. Even so a single PH not spawning will not make temperance un-poppable, it will only slow the process somewhat.

Hard data for Ix Drk spawn and reraise rates are hard to find, but I believe them to be widely correct from my experience in retail.

I don't know about the Temperance PH thing but the Jailer itself spawns in a (random? determined by which PH you killed?) mode and sticks to it the whole fight.

About Ix'DRK and RR I have no idea what you're talking about, nothing reraises...

Been trying and unable to access the ticket system for months to report this and more.

Last edited by Naimah on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:31 am 

Other issues not mentioned here include:

Enmity system:
Aggroing a monster puts you on active rather than passive hate list.
Cure V not giving enmity until player is on active hate list.
Players can claim as many mobs as they like instead of one claim per person.

Trade system:
Items sometimes glitch in the trade window, phantom items appear in fresh trade window from previous canceled trades.
Items as part of a bugged trade or recipe items for a synth will often times not go into the trade window without zoning.
Bazaars do not show the item you purchased.
Exiting bazaars does not fully exit them in some fashion, you continue to see sales from that bazaar as long as you are in range of it.

Search/Search comments:
Seacom does not work
/search results loop at 255. For instance /sea all with 300 online will return a result "45 people found"

Crafting system:
The crafting code is its own new thing. Certain levels cannot HQ certain synths. Certain HQ rates off from retail by as much as a factor of five. See naswiki for the differences.
Certain synths grey out the items in inventory instead of actually deleting them on a synth break. They are then re-usable after a zone.

Major item issues:
Octave club does not work
Rune chopper does not work
Berserker's torque does not work correctly
No additional effects on throwing weapons period.

Major endgame issues:
Ultima/omega way too easy
Hydra is way too easy
Kirin's avatar does not depop after astral flow if kiting. (have the person it is attacking acquire it as a target from the auto attacks and assist them to kill it)
Many objectives for Dynamis BCD win skippable
Many aspects of COP dynamis uncoded
Flying wyrms only susceptible to sleep I
AV immune to shadowbind when it should not be.
Pet-spawning monsters (MG, JOL, JoJ) will (if the server has been up long enough) forget how time works causing them to pop all pets immediately.

Known stability issues:
Running out of virtue stones while attacking with a jailer weapon causes zone to crash.

Major Game balance issues:
All magic skill gear is double strength due to... spaghetti code upstream of us.
Most PH based NM spawn quicker the larger the party size killing PHs.
Out of era fruit parfait gives nuking jobs a further non-retail edge at all levels.
Out of era Dawn Mulsum mean bst can solo just about anything with enough money.
Sack/satchel/case usable in field allows a practically unlimited supply of medication, drastically stretching player endurance in some situations.
You can merit attributes and HP/MP far beyond what era retail would allow.
TH overpowered by as much as a factor of ten on low % drop rate items.
By extension relic weapons easier to obtain by a factor of five, this has direct spillover into the perceived difficultly of all endgame fights.

Issues with everyday flora/fauna:
Worms move
Worms will cast even if you are standing in melee range
Pygmatotoise are out of era, they also have no weaponskills.
Those tiny worms in gustav are similarly out of era.
Mobs cannot corner around terrain as efficiently as retail
Pathing mobs will not aggro certain aggro types (eg shikagami weapon aggroing magic on its path)
Certain mob paths are missing(sky detectors, many COP dynamis mobs, limbus mobs various)
Aern mnks in sea attack very very quickly
Everyday aerns do not reraise.
Phuabo should gain access to a weaponskill when over deep water sections of sea, currently they can access it from land as well.
Bats in KRT have a 5 minute instead of 16 minute respawn time
Dynamis mobs which are supposed to spawn in formation spawn in clusters
Dynamis mobs should be attackable zonewide regardless of party.
Despawned mobs take the full length of spawn to respawn
Mobs do not leave scent detection waypoints in the same fashion as retail mobs did.
Mobs sight aggro cone is significantly narrower than retail's

Non-retail aspects of daily life:
Chocobos move faster
Ownms are a thing
Use patience with the bastok elevator
Use prayer with the bastok drawbridge
The paid silver imp piece taru in TOAU does not teleport you
The auction house has no item limit as long as you do not check sales status
Weather changes suddenly instead of fading seamlessly
Certain unlisted weathers, such as weather in cities and ronf/saruta/gustaberg never happen
Skillups (specifically parry) are much much easier to obtain here.
D/cing does not always log you in where you disconnected from.
Logging in as yourself causes your character to instantly depop from within game.
The packet system does not prioritize information in cases where packets are full. If your packets fill up with data gg (you will start falling backwards in time).
Scrolls of instant re-raise and instant warp are cheaper to purchase with CP by a factor of 100. (era prices 500 and 750 respectively)

Totally missing:
Gardening
Chocobo digging
Furniture effects other than storage
All ENM except Like the Wind
All KSNM missing lootpool
All BCNM missing lootpool
Fishing unskillable over 50

Job related:
Samurai zanshin can proc more than once per attack round.
Dark knight Last Resort has out-of-era duration
Many weaponskills seem under or overpowered.
White mage's devotion text thinks it is tachi rana
Pld Rampart giving full magic immunity instead of magic phalanx

Issues with drops:
Hydra missing loot pool
Pygmatoise in Gustav Tunnel drop adaman ore at such a rate its price is a twentieth of era retail.
Goblins in Dangruf Wadi are dropping silk cloth when they should not be.
Dynamis missing zone-wide loot system

Issues with missions:
Promy portals will sometimes send the player into a black screen. The player has to force d/c at this point.
Promvian bosses not well crafted at all. Anima items do not work.
Mammets sleepable
Diabolos melee hits are rough but weaponskills are not fleshed out. Floor tiles have glitchy animation.
Ouryu sleepable in the air and generally not well coded.
Three paths generally too easy.
No zerg time limit on the snoll fight, it is a normal very easy mob.
Airship fight generally too easy
Tenzen too easy and uses incorrect WS
Windy 9-2 not functional.
Dragon and eye in the 2-3 dragon fight not high enough level.
Ark Angles generally not well crafted. Only challenging to groups of six or less

Last edited by Deadwing on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:53 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:34 am 

Naimah wrote:
I'm surprised I don't see this ever reported : Debuffs not cleared upon mob deaths, it creates a lot of odd things when they respawn like bonus attack speed, negative para proc rate, eva through the roof when it was debuffed with Lunar Cry, etc...
There is no hard evidence for this and it doesn't happen 100% of the time but it's there. You've surely seen it if melee killing ZNM using lunar cry and suddenly one of them is untouchable.
This is clearly seen when you see "The [mob]'s [debuff] effect wears off" as they spawn, you can be sure the stat modified by said debuff is now bugged.

Another issue I'm not sure I want to report because Nasomi might just disable a bunch of shit as a bandaid : zoning as a mob completes a spell on you will most likely crash that zone. In the same vein, releasing a summoner's elemental while it's casting a spell will do the same thing.

Deadwing wrote:

I don't know about the Temperance PH thing but the Jailer itself spawns in a (random? determined by which PH you killed?) mode and sticks to it the whole fight.

About Ix'DRK and RR I have no idea what you're talking about, nothing reraises...

Been trying and unable to access the ticket system for months to report this and more.

Yes Temperence is not switching immunities properly.
Ix drk has re-raised from the time he was introduced up through at least through two months ago.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 530 Next