Lobby: Up
Online: 68
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1730 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:45 pm 

Concepcion wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Van wrote:
Current Bug that I've seen with the exp rings active: I'm receiving full exp and drops when my charmed pet dies. Currently nin/bst, charming in Bubu Penninsula.

Edit: As soon as dedication wore, it stopped, so it's something with that.

This bug is not related to the exp rings. This is a known bug with claiming a mob before charming it.

So, would you not recommend we claim each pet before charming it for sweet bonus EXP?

I would recommend you avoid trying to exploit a bug.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:16 am 

In the fishing areas, where beastmasters just charm the monsters that are brought out by fishing. The monster doesn't get released properly, and the next person who fishes who "rolls" out that same monster, the charmed monster starts attacking the fisher, and fisher can't attack the charmed monster (blue colored name text), option to target it is not available.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:11 am 

I activated the Mhura subjob quest but didn't have the correct items as I got them from Valkurm. When I went to do the Selbina subjob quest 'Elder Memories' it froze my character when I spoke to the NPC. I can only type, can't pull up menus or logout.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 am 

The quest The Vicasque's Sermon Andelain in East Ronfaure has the wrong quest text. He talks like a moogle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:48 am 

Me Kuroh and lordifrit (Harle11) found a bug with PUP. I could provoke, dia, use whatever to build hate, but the PUP steals hate and claim every time from me. there were some cases I still was affected by the mobs aoes, didn't get exp and got items and so did lordifrit. The pup with deploy stole the hate every single time (although they are close within each other). as stated by lordifrit, he is willing to record video proof if needed. thanks so much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:00 am 

Uhtred, that's since been prevented by nas by disabling Deploy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:43 am 

I just killed Mee Deggi the Punisher and he didn't drop anything. I think he should always drop either knuckles or okote right?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:32 am 

It's not programmed that way here, instead one is a 5% and the other a 95% drop.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:56 am 

I'm not sure if this has been reported, but does the Windshear Hat quest work? I tried talking to the NPC ( Baren-Moren ) in the hat shop in Windy, but he doesn't say anything.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:52 am 

I was just fishing in Carpenter's Landing and broke my Composite Fishing Rod on a small (!) fish. My target was Shining Trout. I didn't think that was supposed to happen. Nobody else had ever heard of that happening nor is there any indication in any of the online guides/information. Is it new? A Nas-fishing-thing? Or a glitch? Thanks.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1730 Next