Lobby: Up
Online: 38
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 730 Next
 Post subject: Sandy Mission 1-2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:04 am 

San d'oria mission 1-2 when repeated will not accept the Orcish Scale Males. Solution is to trade a bat fang in instead. Happy Leveling!

Thank you for the help Sukhoruk!

Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 pm 

Tames been fixed. He updated Bard macc too, but im not sure on specifics and don't have Bard unlocked to test.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:17 am 

Gobbie Bag #9 requires an Oxblood Orb synth. Bonecraft lvl 74 (wind crystal + silver chain + oxblood = oxblood orb). Myself (lvl 90+ BC) and Synee, another bonecrafter (lvl 90+), were both unable to synth the item. The error is "This combination cannot be synthisized" or w/e. This is the only way to get this orb, as WoG is not active. Nasomi FAQ states, "Gobbie Bags are available to gobbie bag 10." So, to do so, we need this crafting bug fixed, please and thank-you. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 am 

unlimited zanshin swings with nana was fixed but WSs shouldnt be missing as much

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:36 am 

Tororu wrote:
unlimited zanshin swings with nana was fixed but WSs shouldnt be missing as much

Not sure if your WS comment was related to SAM, however, the problem with SAM isn't Acc on their ws, it's the seemingly random dmg range (300-1300) on Y/G/K. Also the STR scaling on them seems off as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:26 pm 

I just wanted to point out the few great swords that have a "Dispel" affect never kick in.
Lockheart
Mythril Heart
Balmung

I have personally tried the first 2 for hours and not once did Dispel work. There aren't that many awesome greatswords to begin with. That dispel affect on those made them worth using.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:00 pm 

I noticed this thread states the auto-hp thing has no workaround, but this is on the troubleshooting page:

Dead but HP > 0 or you got killed with nothing in the log
The server sometimes avoids sending the packet containing that last hit to prevent a much worse bug that automatically sends you to your homepoint when dying. You were hit by some sort of an attack, you just didn't get the message in the log or animation of it.

I still auto-hp. Is this what is supposed to happen or was there a fix to stop this? I also usually D/C when this happens, and when I can log back in it puts me in the spot I died, then auto-hps me again. Just wondering if it's something on my end that makes this still happen.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:13 pm 

You can still sometimes auto-HP. Keep in mind this thread is exceptionally old, unofficial, and not updated.

There are multiple things implemented that significantly reduce the amount of auto-HPs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 pm 

So I keep logging back in, and I'm dead in Sarutabaruta, and when I try to HP I keep getting kicked off. I've tried waiting 5 minutes and getting back on, and it's been a loop. Should I use the stuck thing on the website?

Update: I tried a couple times and finally got out! Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:07 am 

Very low priority bug. It could also be intentional.

Bonecraft Guild Points NPC not accepting HQ Dragon Mask. Accepting the trade just causes nothing to be traded, the same as if I had tried to trade him a random item.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 730 Next