Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1430 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:46 am 

That Alky bug sounds like a bug that can happen on any NM and is a "feature" when we asked Nasomi about it : NM dies with some debuff on (Slow or Elegy in your case) and it only wears off as the NM respawns, actually adding the stats lost from debuff (atk speed in this case) on top of default stats. Can happen with Paralyze, actually giving the mob a negative debuff proc rate, casting a similarly potent paralyze will only bring it up to 0% proc rate :?

You can see this coming when the NM spawns and the message "[NM]'s [debuff] wears off." show up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 pm 

Naimah wrote:
That Alky bug sounds like a bug that can happen on any NM and is a "feature" when we asked Nasomi about it : NM dies with some debuff on (Slow or Elegy in your case) and it only wears off as the NM respawns, actually adding the stats lost from debuff (atk speed in this case) on top of default stats. Can happen with Paralyze, actually giving the mob a negative debuff proc rate, casting a similarly potent paralyze will only bring it up to 0% proc rate :?

You can see this coming when the NM spawns and the message "[NM]'s [debuff] wears off." show up.

Ownms will sometimes have their gravity wear off after spawning and then be in permanent flee mode. Fun stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:13 pm 

It's a very minor bug but here goes;

Bst - Pet - Charmed Dhalmel pets using Healing Breeze does not affect party members, the combat log shows HP restored but no HP is actually restored.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 am 

looked around forum but didn manage to find any mention of this:

Bst - Stay doesn't work, pet will not regen hp while stay'ed.

Bst - Gauge uses the same animation as warrior's berserk.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:09 pm 

It's a nice game but I got 2 issues till now:

1 Ephemeral moogle doesn't trade with me,I read that he can be very helpful for trading crystals, but after I speak with him and I select the first answer and I received form him a dark crystal, then he stop to talk and all the trades I made with him doesn't really work because all the items keep stay on me.

2 Teleport and black screen. Every time I try to teleport to another home point. The screen became black without teleport me anywhere, but i can still walk and select npg and chat. So the game doesn't crash but I have to reset it to be able to see whats going on.

Anyone with the same issues or is only a mine problem? Is possible to fix these bugs?

Thanks and peace and love!
Leoheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:50 pm 

Ephemeral moogle is out of era.

Homepoint teleports are out of era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:48 am 

Naimah wrote:

To add onto this, having killed Alky multiple days back to back with no debuffs other than blind or defense down applied. It still spawned in perma hundred fists status and also used mighty strikes multiple times throughout the same fight. So I don't think this is the same bug as the one you mentioned if that helps fix the issue at all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 pm 

I've run into a possible bug on BST twice now, where using Sic chooses an AoE move and hits other monsters. That's normal and working as intended. What's not normal is if the pet dies / you Leave it, the original target AND everything that was hit by Aoe immediately charges you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 pm 

ganon wrote:
Can't seem to trade blk. tiger fangs to Taumila after the big update. Anyone else having this problem?

Has this been addressed yet? I can confirm this is still not working today.

Edit: OOF! False alarm, I'm not even eligible for the quest yet. Its just some sort of quest message bug. 2 years hiatus will make you lose track of things like this :x

Last edited by Sorcedude on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 pm 

Van wrote:
I've run into a possible bug on BST twice now, where using Sic chooses an AoE move and hits other monsters. That's normal and working as intended. What's not normal is if the pet dies / you Leave it, the original target AND everything that was hit by Aoe immediately charges you.

Seconding this, once a stray poison breath hit another (non-aggressive) mob which wandered over and killed my lizard and then moved onto me, and subsequently the party (woot!)

As for another bug;
Trying to do Synthesis with my weapon drawn played the successful synth animation but didn't actually make the item or use up the materials except for the crystal, my weapon got put away I then could not engage another monster nor could I use the "Fight" BST pet command, and zoning brought me to a black screen.
This was in Pso'Xia if it makes any difference.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1430 Next