Lobby: Up
Online: 78
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: CoP 8-1 Issues
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 am 

I'm stuck on the Garden of Anitquity and cannot progress further. Whenever I click on the rubious crystal at one of the towers the adds show up all the time, even after I have killed them. It will not allow me to view the cutscene and progress. It gave me the CS on the far east tower after 3 times but the south and west towers it just keeps spawning the adds no matter how many times I kill them. I tried zoning out and back in, checking the palace gate and checking the first tower where I actually received a CS and still doing the same thing.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Post subject: Re: CoP 8-1 Issues
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am 

Hey that happened to sufferer/suffmage iirc ask him how he fixed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 am 

We had this same issue with only one of our group members... I cannot for the life of me figure out what we did to resolve it. I think we just had him recheck all the towers and redo them and it worked... I think

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 am 

Did you try waiting until the mobs name disappeared? It its the issue I remember having thats how we got it. Was also the moment the names disappeared, we had someone call out while the others tagged since too soon or too late respawned the mobs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 am 

Yeah I've waited until the names were completely gone. Also tried right as we killed the last one. I'll try the exact moment the name disappears and see if that helps.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 pm 

Had this happen to me. If it's the same issue I faced months ago, when you click the tower with 2 corpses on the ground, you get 1 Ru'aern "respawn," and if you click it with 1 corpse on the ground, you'll get 2. If you wait for them all to disappear, all 3 Ru'aerns show up and engage you again. The solution: Kill them all at once - you need all 3 Ru'aern corpses on the ground when you click the tower or it's going to spawn more instead of giving you the cutscene.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:40 am 

Same time kill might be the trick, we manaburned when I went so they all died together.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 am 

Thanks for the suggestions. I thought for sure killing them all at the same time would work but I still just get “An ominous presence falls over you..” message with no Ru’aerns spawning. :(