Lobby: Up
Online: 75
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: CoP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 pm 

Tired of posting about this, over a year now my CoP has been broke, limiting my gameplay. I don't have access to the safehold, CoP Dyna zones, sea and limbus, not to mention all the items that come from there. I've brought it up to you numerous times only to be ignored, but if you can take my gil and everyone else's, ( which idc about ) why can't you actually help someone instead of always screwing people over. Gets old having to ask for help to do prommies 100 times only to not get the CSs and key items after the boss dies. I've tried to be nice about it in the past but now I'm pissed, if you have time to do stupid Valentine's day events and take my gil I'm sure you could fix this... Thanks for nothing, BTW I've never cheated or gotten Gil illegally but if the opportunity comes I probably would because like you I don't give a heck anymore!! Also it's funny to see people getting their shit fixed that just started but I'm here well over a year and nothing happens, thanks lols

Post subject: Re: CoP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:58 pm 
Site Admin

I've made it as well known as possible that when players have issues, they should pm me on nasomi.net. I have a lot going on, and keeping track of every issue would use more time than actually fixing issues, so I've told players on many occasions to remind me about issues they're having if i'm either in the middle of something at the time, or unable to do something at that point.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 pm 

It has been brought to your attention on every platform possible, not only by me but other players with the same issue ( Raeament, Drevien ) who no longer play anymore because nothing was ever done. #SleepNukesMatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:57 pm 

I would like to bring up that Nasomi does tend to peoples issues more often than not. He sits in IRC asking if anyone needs anything almost 5-6 hours a day. Your argument is not valid. The forums were not created for you to be hostile and show your true colors. Which brings me to my next point, "Who are you?" the only Hollywood I know is Hollywoody, and I doubt he is in need of CoP. So let's delete this arbitrary thread and take it to IRC. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 pm 

My character name is Hollywoody, shortened from Hollywoodhavoc by Nasomi, and you wouldn't think I'd need CoP but yet here we are. I'm the last person to get upset or complain about anything but I wouldn't be so mad if I didn't ask 99 times before

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 am 

Hollywoodhavoc wrote:
My character name is Hollywoody, shortened from Hollywoodhavoc by Nasomi, and you wouldn't think I'd need CoP but yet here we are. I'm the last person to get upset or complain about anything but I wouldn't be so mad if I didn't ask 99 times before

Well then I guess this is the perfect place for you to rightly claim your fix.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:30 am 

One of the reasons I stopped playing before was because my CoP was never fixed. One of the reasons I'm not playing right now is because my CoP was never fixed. Nas has tinkered with things from time to time, very rarely, but he has yet to actually see the real problem, and fix the actual issue. He does a thing, thinks its fixed, and never gets back to me when I try to follow up and tell him what he did didn't work. I do love playing this game, I truly do, but like Holywoody, being stuck like this for so long really drains your will to play a game. We just want to progress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 am 

All he needs to do is flag you for the next mission. You've done the fights multiple times so you've earned the right to progress. I think it would be pretty easy for him to flag you for the next mission and then take a look at what is causing the issue when he gets time.

I know we had issues with people getting stuck on missions when I did them and he was able to fix the missed flags. You just have to get on the IRC and catch him at a good time when he isn't busy. I hope you get fixed soon though so we can drag you to Limbus!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:28 pm 

What's up Rae?! Come back man we miss ya!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 pm 

Whats up man, I miss you guys too. I might come back soon, I might not, I don't know. The main reason I stopped playing was technical issues, money issues, and then moving to a new house completely. But now all that is resolved, I'm in a new place, and my internet is stable. Disregarding a lot of the issues within FFXI that I was unhappy with at the time, I think right now I need something that tickles my brain a bit more than FFXI can. I need something more challenging, something involving more skill, attention, brainpower, etc.

As for what Arx was saying, you would think that its as easy as just flagging the quest for us, but maybe its not if Nas has never did that for us. This issue has persisted for well over a year now.