Lobby: Up
Online: 66
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:59 am 

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience attempting to farm the mob "Leshy" in Lufaise Meadows... The monster doesn't seem to drop anything from its (albeit, retail-wiki) reported loot table.

Does anyone know if the mob has been altered for our community server? I have killed quite a few and gotten a few stacks of earth crystals, a handful of beastman seals and even one kindred seal, but nothing else that treant family mobs tend to offer.

I could just have terrible luck but as always I'm craving confirmation, thanks for any input!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 pm 

At the moment, the mob "Leshy" in Lufaise Meadows does not have a drop table. So it wasn't just bad luck on your part, there are no drops for now.

This is not a Nasomi server specific issue unfortunately. This is a DSP issue. There are a handful of mobs that have had their drop tables either erased or never implemented. This may be due to programming errors or any other number of factors outside of Nasomi's control. These kinds of problems are unfortunately considered low priority when compared to fixing missions/quests or stability issues.

My advice would be to forget about farming this mob until the next server update, then try again. If we get lucky, maybe it will have been fixed by then.

Good luck in your adventures!
[ Cajole / Koverlet ]