Lobby: Up
Online: 92
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am 

My current settings look like this as of my last attempt

I've attempted it with mouse unhook turned on and off. As well as with Window Mode turned on and off.

RIght now I'm just trying different sizes and ratios but no matter what wherever the mouse is, it doesn't register the same location. So if I mouse over a button nothing happens but if I move over and to the left or sometimes way above the button then it will appear to be 'over' the button.

I did a search through the forum but the person who solved it never posted their solution.

I've pretty set on using that window resolution along with the background resolution so I'm just hoping that the fix exists elsewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:28 pm 

Try changing the Menu Resolution to match your Win Res. Or at least try and make it the same aspect ratio. Could even just go -1, -1. Unhooking the mouse will keep the mouse from jumping to whatever menu placement you've just opened.

IE- your cursor is in the middle of your screen, you open your main menu and the cursor snaps to the top of the menu. Unhooking will leave it in the middle of your screen instead of snapping to the menu. ...I'm pretty sure that's what it is anyway. It's been a few months since I finally got my Res settings finalized.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:36 am 

sabinfigaro wrote:
Try changing the Menu Resolution to match your Win Res. Or at least try and make it the same aspect ratio. Could even just go -1, -1. Unhooking the mouse will keep the mouse from jumping to whatever menu placement you've just opened.

IE- your cursor is in the middle of your screen, you open your main menu and the cursor snaps to the top of the menu. Unhooking will leave it in the middle of your screen instead of snapping to the menu. ...I'm pretty sure that's what it is anyway. It's been a few months since I finally got my Res settings finalized.

Awesome, setting it to the same thing as my window resolution worked. I tried it at -1, -1 and while it was closer than the other attempts it didn't fix it completely.

I wish I had thought of that sooner. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:49 am 

Very good tip, thanks Sabin