Lobby: Up
Online: 80
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm 

This happened to me in mis coast in a merit party. I assumed it had to do with dual boxing. I logged out on the character that the combat log froze on and when I logged back in it was working like it is supposed to.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:04 am 

This issue has been happening since the last maintenance.
Your battle log breaks whenever you toss an item from your inventory inside zones that now give you a cooldown on your JA's when entering.
I first thought that only CoP areas were affected, but once i zoned into Al'Taieu i didn't see a cooldown on my JA's, dropped an item from my inventory, chat didn't bug.

Before the maint i only remember getting a CD on JA's when OPing to Lufaise Meadows, now i get a cooldown when zoning into Attohwa, Ule Range, Psoxja (only tested these so far) and whenever you zone back e.g Chasm to Maze, your CD's completely reset again.

Easy to replicate, go to one of those zones, kill a mob and toss the item you get. You can also toss an item you already had in your inventory.

Zoning or relogging will not fix the issue, have to shut the game down completely.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 pm 

Thanks for the detailed information Jacky. I'll try to make sure it's in Monday's maintenance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Thanks for the detailed information Jacky. I'll try to make sure it's in Monday's maintenance.

Not to imply there's not a good reason, but what is the reason there are JA resets for some of the zones.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm 

lockecole777 wrote:
Nabutso wrote:

Not to imply there's not a good reason, but what is the reason there are JA resets for some of the zones.

It's re: broken zone timers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am 

It happens at Carpenters's landing as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:24 am 

I also had this happen in Mis. Coast while learning a Blu spell...

The only change to the install I've made was to remove the profanity filter dictionary file because the option to turn it off is broken.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:14 pm 

This sounds similar to my issue when dropping items inside a zone with broken timers that Nab mentioned in a different post. Could that be the common link?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:50 pm 

Deric wrote:
This sounds similar to my issue when dropping items inside a zone with broken timers that Nab mentioned in a different post. Could that be the common link?

Jacky wrote:
This issue has been happening since the last maintenance.
Your battle log breaks whenever you toss an item from your inventory inside zones that now give you a cooldown on your JA's when entering.
I first thought that only CoP areas were affected, but once i zoned into Al'Taieu i didn't see a cooldown on my JA's, dropped an item from my inventory, chat didn't bug.

Before the maint i only remember getting a CD on JA's when OPing to Lufaise Meadows, now i get a cooldown when zoning into Attohwa, Ule Range, Psoxja (only tested these so far) and whenever you zone back e.g Chasm to Maze, your CD's completely reset again.

Easy to replicate, go to one of those zones, kill a mob and toss the item you get. You can also toss an item you already had in your inventory.

Zoning or relogging will not fix the issue, have to shut the game down completely.

Yeah seems like Jacky came to the same conclusion earlier in the thread. Ive definitely replicated it numerous times since then.