Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:47 pm 

I talked to Nas about the handfull of people who said they could spare some time and we talked about how we could funnel questions to people in naschat. I asked about some sort of title so people with question would know who to send direct messages to other than Nas himself.He said a good way to do it would be the title advisor so it would appear like below for my self

Advisor-Brewzer

This will keep your name at the top of the list making you easy to see for people with questions. It's a small step but I think it's in the right direction.
I'm sure there will be lots of questions so feel free to ask below and ill answer best i can.

Remember the goal of all this is to help clear the simple questions out of Naschat. You aren't expected to try and solve account issues. But if it's a simple installation questions, or multibox question these are things most of us experienced players can answer.

Again all of this is voluntary but I hope to see some of you in there soon. You can spend as much or as little time as you want.

Thanks for at least reading, and have a good day.