Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: You fools!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:40 am 

Nabutso wrote:
That you don't understand the difference between a short term bug for minor pieces of gear vs hundreds of people abusing broken mechanics for years to get loot from super NMs in terms of impact and necessity to be rolled back, I don't know what to say.

At least history shows you weren't smug enough to have nas take your side on this one. Don't understand why you're still bothering to argue about it.

As much as I agree with you, even tho they're not similar in terms of severity, I think they both are things that SHOULD have been enforced by removing said items, if possible. Obviously you have to draw the line if you're Nas, and drawing it too low gives him entirely too much to do in terms of correcting his past mistakes by removing them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:46 am 

Nabutso wrote:
That you don't understand the difference between a short term bug for minor pieces of gear vs hundreds of people abusing broken mechanics for years to get loot from super NMs in terms of impact and necessity to be rolled back, I don't know what to say.

At least history shows you weren't smug enough to have nas take your side on this one. Don't understand why you're still bothering to argue about it.

So are we still going with the theory that people have been doing PW for years and Nas did nothing to even hint that he would rather us not do that as our fault so we have to take away the stuff now?

I'll just get to the PMing on any NM I go to fight from now on just to be on the safe side. Cause I know I don't like to waste my playtime on things that are going to get taken away or rolled back. I'll make sure the rest of the LS knows too that we should probably just be really really sure before we fight anything that it's working as intended and we aren't wasting our time. Should probably give back the drops from the last 2 Vrtra too since we killed them not as intended. All those Kirins? Yeah throw those in there too. Heckin BST's killing shit with the 85 jugs they shouldn't have.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:07 am 

fmtwo its ok buddy, his server and buddies, we r just ass kisser playing for free, lets its drop and move on

Last edited by karem on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:14 am 

I wanna know for the future. I've used specific examples of mobs being killed that impacted the endgame and the items were not taken away. All Nabutso can seem to say is that none of those mobs dropped anything that mattered. As if D rings, E bodies, Ridills, Vbelts, ect make no difference to the server compared to Nanas and Hachis. How it is that you can't see the equivalence is beyond me but I guess if you just plug your ears and scream at the top your lungs then you can just ignore what others are concerned about and just keep spouting the company line.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:25 am 

Fmtwo wrote:
I wanna know for the future. I've used specific examples of mobs being killed that impacted the endgame and the items were not taken away. All Nabutso can seem to say is that none of those mobs dropped anything that mattered. As if D rings, E bodies, Ridills, Vbelts, ect make no difference to the server compared to Nanas and Hachis. How it is that you can't see the equivalence is beyond me but I guess if you just plug your ears and scream at the top your lungs then you can just ignore what others are concerned about and just keep spouting the company line.

Attachments:
30C9C26C-134B-49D4-BFF6-A8E56A30C25D.jpeg
30C9C26C-134B-49D4-BFF6-A8E56A30C25D.jpeg [ 13.67 KiB | Viewed 2078 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:36 am 

You've been told about the future. Stop pretending like you think nas is breaking some sort or precedent or even setting one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:40 am 

Nabutso wrote:
You've been told about the future. Stop pretending like you think nas is breaking some sort or precedent or even setting one.

never seen a fortune teller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:47 am 

He IS breaking precedent here though. He's previously NOT removed items from NM's that weren't working as retail accurate. Now this time he IS. Can you explain how exactly you think that is NOT breaking precedent?

And what is it that you think I've been told about the future? Nas hasn't said that we should use a "check with me" system to determine what's acceptable to kill and what isn't. Hell he couldn't even be bothered to tell us we shouldn't have been killing PW until after he suddenly said he was taking the gear away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:54 am 

Fmtwo wrote:
He IS breaking precedent here though. He's previously NOT removed items from NM's that weren't working as retail accurate. Now this time he IS. Can you explain how exactly you think that is NOT breaking precedent?

And what is it that you think I've been told about the future? Nas hasn't said that we should use a "check with me" system to determine what's acceptable to kill and what isn't. Hell he couldn't even be bothered to tell us we shouldn't have been killing PW until after he suddenly said he was taking the gear away.

This is not the same scenario as in the past and you've been told that over and over again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:58 am 

And I've given specific examples of some of the best items available from things not working as intended as examples of how it's even worse than what happened this time. Yet you refuse to believe that it's on the same level. Instead of telling me "This is not the same scenario as in the past" could you please tell me what specifically makes this different?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next