Lobby: Up
Online: 20
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sanction
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 pm 

Are we gonna get the paid extra benefits from Sanction at any point? I spent the IS for Refresh the other night, and did not get the effect. Confirmed its absence with several other people. So I assume they are not working at this point. But will they with one of these upcoming updates. My BLU would really appreciate it!

Post subject: Re: Sanction
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm 

I'd just like to have it last longer, but I guess that's tied to IS ranking. Not sure if it works yet. It sucks having to refresh Sanction after 3 hours.

Fairy (ThoseGuys/LostParadise)
Cerberus (Resurgence)
Phoenix (Beyond/DynamisBums)
Shiva (Apathy)
Nasomi (DraconicBallad)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:08 pm 

Therin wrote:
I'd just like to have it last longer, but I guess that's tied to IS ranking. Not sure if it works yet. It sucks having to refresh Sanction after 3 hours.

Get Sanction, go to xp, xp for 3 hours, warp back to HP, outpost to Qufim, run to Upper Jeuno, warp to WG, get nw Sanction, run back to camp.

all in blue should not have to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:44 pm 

Tsukkasa wrote:
Therin wrote:

Get Sanction, go to xp, xp for 3 hours, warp back to HP, outpost to Qufim, run to Upper Jeuno, warp to WG, get nw Sanction, run back to camp.

all in blue should not have to happen.

Yea, unfortunately, any QoL seems to be shunned with the reasoning of "replicating the era". Something as small as the chocobo license quest was reverted from minutes to hours for that reason.

:/ seems a little overboard...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:51 pm 

> No sanction buffs
> Mob re-spawns are too long, not era accurate I don't think
> Auto-HP home is still a thing, happened to me in an EXP camp in ToAU
> Get sent home to Bastok, no teleport to ToAU from town because "Make Jeuno Great Again"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:52 pm 

Would be dope.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:32 pm 

It's not even the first week of TOAU. Everyone be patient! This is a private server and Nasomi has rarely, if ever, released polished content. He has a "Do things, fix it later" approach. Yeah, it can be annoying, but be thankful we're even able to step foot in TOAU without a BST throwing his smelly jugs in your face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:03 pm 

To be fair, all of those benefits are tied to the Astral Candesence not being captured so it's not like we've technically had a chance to "earn" or defend them yet... Just be happy the duration of Sanction and Whitegate teleports don't reflect the lack of Besieged :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:59 pm 

Aperture wrote:
It's not even the first week of TOAU. Everyone be patient! This is a private server and Nasomi has rarely, if ever, released polished content. He has a "Do things, fix it later" approach. Yeah, it can be annoying, but be thankful we're even able to step foot in TOAU without a BST throwing his smelly jugs in your face.

Just for clarification, Im very excited about ToAU stuff. Not hating at all. But its not something that was mentioned. Couple that with a sometimes lack of communication and me being fuzzy on the what is or isnt the way Nas wants things to function (like the Jeuno thing), and I just dont know if its working as intended or something yet to come? Maybe he thinks those sanction effects are too OP? Or maybe you are correct and its just not been added in yet?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:47 pm 

Taflkast wrote:
Are we gonna get the paid extra benefits from Sanction at any point? I spent the IS for Refresh the other night, and did not get the effect. Confirmed its absence with several other people. So I assume they are not working at this point. But will they with one of these upcoming updates. My BLU would really appreciate it!

Yes