Lobby: Up
Online: 43
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:13 pm 

Hey all.

Been meaning to get this out for awhile now, but you know, real life and stuff.

Anyway for anyone who may be interested I wrote up a guide for Bard, let me know if you have any questions, or even suggestions for the guide itself.

http://nasomi.com/wiki/doku.php?id=jobs:brd

Edit: Oh, and I'll probably add some links to equipment sets through FFXIAH at some point.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:12 pm 

Equipments sets added at: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Kenrusai#item-sets.

(Note: Only the equipment sets with Nasomi in brackets are relevant, the rest are my old Lv.75 retail sets).
Only bothered making sets for a Lv.75 Bard, as before that you're limited in what to wear, and the equipment paradigm is quite simple and mostly the same.

In regards to Bard's songcasting, I made two sets for each. One set for optimal gear selections, the other set is for more of a reasonably obtainable equipment set for the average Bard. Though I have excluded the Gjallarhorn in all sets, as acquiring this can be a very daunting task even for the dedicated Bard.

Two things worth of note; The item "Sha'ir Gages/Sheik Gages" do not properly function on Nasomi as of yet, the "song recast delay-" stat is broken, similar to your merit options that do the same for certain songs.

Another thing worthy of note is here on Nasomi, instrument skill is not coded the same as retail. As in, instrument skill provides absolutely no assistance in magic accuracy for offensive bard songs. As such, the offensive song sets are filled with Singing Skill, and CHR.