Lobby: Up
Online: 946
Sync Range: 10
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:07 pm
Posts: 94
Uhhwhat wrote:
Im having a hard time catching anything for the 49-66 E. Saruta spot. Is that normal? I can catch 1 or 2 Crescent fish before not catching anything for several casts.


If you want, continue on Blutail in Sauromugue Campaign until lvl 55. Do Crescent 55-56, Then Silver Shark 56-66

_________________
Cherrybombs
75SAM/75BLM/41RDM/40NIN/37WAR/37WHM
ZM15/CoP 5-3/Windy Rank 8


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:22 am
Posts: 61
Crescent fish was also very painful for me. It gets better.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 am
Posts: 98
I had very good days with Crescent fish and very bad days. One night I didn't get a skillup for what seemed like the entire time I fished. The next morning they came non stop.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:15 pm
Posts: 6
I'm putting in coordinates so people know where to go.

I wasted a lot of prism powder bopping around Qufim Island lol

0 to 5 (Selbina) G-10, H - 10

5 to 11 (Northern San D'Oria) M-10

11 to 19 (Port San D'oria) Giant Catfish Clothespole / Composite Minnow G-7, G-8

19 to 29 (Qufim Island) Tiger Cod/Nosteau Herring Composite Shrimp Lure G-6 BEWARE GIANTS AND PUGILS

29 to 35 (East Sarutabaruta) Gold Lobster/Ogre Eel Composite Sinking Minnow G -10

If anyone else knows the other coordinates could you please contribute? And list any dangers of getting there. thanks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:11 am
Posts: 21
I went from 0.7 to 5.0 skill in under 3 hours in Port Windurst. Vastly better than Selbina IMO.

Halycon or Composite + Sabiki Rig (or lugworms if you're poor). Vendor the Quus and Auction the sardines.

Just make sure you don't touch your mouse button and lose the Sabiki!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Posts: 6
/blockmouse ftw!

_________________
Shenanigans don’t pay... RIP Armaddon


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:46 am
Posts: 18
Please, for the love of God, Stop telling people to fish jellyfish. You are turning off so many new fishers by presenting this as a good option. It is one of the slowest routes in all of 1 to 100 doing this method. I have heard people spending hours Or days just to hit level five.




From my other fishing list:


Please, avoid jellyfish at all costs. I’ve saved people, probably by this point over 100 hours going in Selbina, and telling them about sardines in Port windy. The goal is to get past the early levels as soon as possible, and by isolating skill up fish you will be able to do this.

Port windy with Sabiki rig is BY FAR the fastest way to skill 1-10. After that you have many options from 12 to 26, but again I suggest isolating skill up fish over money fish before you get to the higher levels. Using this method I was able to go 1 to 50 in a week, and now have a level 12 tarutaru at level 100 fishing with Ebisu rod. This was all done very quickly as long as you don’t try to make money early.

I am happy to help with any questions, and even get you started with a good fishing pole and tackle to start. Message me in game anytime if anyone has any questions regarding fishing.

Good luck!

PS: never never never Selbina.

Gankmobile/healmobile

_________________
Are you a Galka? Are you a decent human being? Are you racist? Join my Galka only linkshell!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 am
Posts: 98
gankmobile wrote:
Please, for the love of God, Stop telling people to fish jellyfish. You are turning off so many new fishers by presenting this as a good option. It is one of the slowest routes in all of 1 to 100 doing this method. I have heard people spending hours Or days just to hit level five.




From my other fishing list:


Please, avoid jellyfish at all costs. I’ve saved people, probably by this point over 100 hours going in Selbina, and telling them about sardines in Port windy. The goal is to get past the early levels as soon as possible, and by isolating skill up fish you will be able to do this.

Port windy with Sabiki rig is BY FAR the fastest way to skill 1-10. After that you have many options from 12 to 26, but again I suggest isolating skill up fish over money fish before you get to the higher levels. Using this method I was able to go 1 to 50 in a week, and now have a level 12 tarutaru at level 100 fishing with Ebisu rod. This was all done very quickly as long as you don’t try to make money early.

I am happy to help with any questions, and even get you started with a good fishing pole and tackle to start. Message me in game anytime if anyone has any questions regarding fishing.

Good luck!

PS: never never never Selbina.

Gankmobile/healmobile


With a sabiki in selbina... you are out of there in an hour. It's about the same as a city. Do what you prefer though.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:11 am
Posts: 21
zendiime wrote:
With a sabiki in selbina... you are out of there in an hour. It's about the same as a city. Do what you prefer though.

I was there for HOURS using Little Worms to get 0.7 points. I'd say at least 4 out of 5 casts got nothing.

Unless Sabiki Rig has different chance of catching something on the line, just the additional chance at catching two isn't going to put in remotely close to what I was getting in Port Windhurst. I was getting Sardines or Quus on almost every single cast, as opposed to 10-20% catch rate in Selbina.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 am
Posts: 98
Rimamok wrote:
zendiime wrote:
With a sabiki in selbina... you are out of there in an hour. It's about the same as a city. Do what you prefer though.

I was there for HOURS using Little Worms to get 0.7 points. I'd say at least 4 out of 5 casts got nothing.

Unless Sabiki Rig has different chance of catching something on the line, just the additional chance at catching two isn't going to put in remotely close to what I was getting in Port Windhurst. I was getting Sardines or Quus on almost every single cast, as opposed to 10-20% catch rate in Selbina.

Little worms in Selbina is straight cancer. Sabiki is on another level.

My first fisherman was on worms... second sabiki. Not even close.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kohta and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited