Lobby: Up
Online: 68
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:24 am 

If you’re new try it out, nothing to lose. No need to struggle for basic gears.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 pm 

mopho wrote:
If you’re new try it out, nothing to lose. No need to struggle for basic gears.

Okay apparently you are not a troll. You just never read the rules page. I will help:
https://na.nasomi.com/rules.php

Quote:
The only permitted plugins are timestamp, tparty, distance, and recast.

Whatever peekaboo is, it is illegal, and if you DID use it, or currently still are, you prob should deactivate and uninstall it. Maybe edit the post. Nas has a 0 tollerance policy. Would suck to lose a char over something like this.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:20 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Nas has a 0 tollerance policy.

lul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 pm 

Guide is still relevant.
I'll make some additions I think are just useful as general info:
Just level a bunch of jobs 1-10 right off the bat. When I started as a Warrior I just leveled 1-10, swapped to thief, used the same gear, leveled 1-10, did the same for monk, then redmage, whitemage and black mage. In fact, you can very reliably solo to 15 reasonably fast on Nasomi.

This gave me enough early starting gil and conquest points to get my level 10 gear super easily and had me reasonably fitted. Bastok you can get yourself most of the legionaires gear just from conquest points which will outfit war/mnk/thf/rdm at level 10. Then I started soloing Redmage (because of no party invites) until I hit like level 24 and got my subjob (almost entirely solo). Solo leveling is slow, but you'll make a lot of money since you won't share drops (and you'll get a lot of beastman seals too, I'm currently at like 950). It's actually pretty reasonable even post-15. My Red Mage is currently 44, and I currently have Monk and and just got Samurai both at 20 purely from Soloing, and a slew of others in the 15 range.

I would probably rate the best areas as Windurst > Sandoria > Bastok for making money. Ores are just too rare from worms. Silk Thread drops regularly and is a fast seller. Yagudo drops are the most lucrative seller over orcs and quadav.

At 42ish Red Mage I started running around Giddeus and I did some light camping of Hoo Mjuu the Torrent. You could likely do this at 30ish, but you'll probably have some difficulty with linking mobs. There were other people camping Hoo, but I was just killing Yagudo for gil, silver beastcoins, necklaces for rep and bees for beehive chips. Lots of mages ballad scrolls drop as well from the Pipers, and they sell for about 1k each just to a vendor iirc. . I made a lot of money, and got enough necklaces for Norg rep to do the Utsusemi and other ninja scroll quests very quick. Necklaces were also selling quite well on the AH so any surplus I had were sold. I killed Hoo Mjuu about 4x and luckily got a Monster Signa which I sold for like 80k. I think I spent like a week in Giddeus just casually running around murdering everything while watching movies and TV. I ended up getting enough cash to buy an Emperor Hairpin and Leaping Boots which is all I wanted, and most of it was just from the trash drops, rather than the Monster Signa. Most efficient way? Doubtful, but it will work. Running back to Giddeus after capping out inventory to sell/hand in quests you should definitely slaughter crawlers on the way back, silk thread drops reliably and is still a good seller.